earn money online by playing video games

Wiserr

Earn money online by playing video games do you think that's a great idea, for me I think it might and it might not my reason for saying that is that I hardly see a site that pays you good amount of money for playing video games most if this kinds of site's are waste of time because you will only lose lot's of your data and you can not earn anything tangible, but in a nutshell you can earn huge by playing video games but only if you are using the right site but if you are not you are just wasting your precious time. But i will like to hear from you If you guys do you consider playing video games as a cool way to earn real money online? I will wait to see your feedbacks on this because i have seen someone that earns a considerable amount by just playing video games, just imagine if you can earn money by just playing video games I think this will be very great, if any of us here knows any site that pays you good amount for playing games don't hesitate to say it with us, thank you.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The world is becoming a lot more advanced right now even with the coming of new technologies and who will believe in the past that people are actually going to earn money buy just playing games or watching of movies online . Play to earn or online games as they are commonly known and mostly regarded as early ways of making money and they are mostly involved in cryptocurrencies . There is a game called sandbox and also gala games that you can be able to start making money for free while you are going to be competing with other people in the materverse.
The game is set up in such a way that you are going to be receiving some rewards with in the game which you can be able to sell in the market place or you can be able to receive their native talking which you can exchange in cryptocurrency exchanges . There are also some like the five kingdoms in which you are first of all required to have their native talking and you can be able to make money by providing liquidity on the network and also you can make money by competing and fishing .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Earn by playing games online is a slow way to earn, it doesn't generate huge amount of money, unless you're playing few long run games before you can expect to get something tangible from the games on the long run. As for Axie Infinity, you will earn better revenue, but if you don't have the finance, you shouldn't worry much to get started with the game, cos it is a play to earn game for the rich who are well vast in the crypto space. I've tried to earn from the game before, but the minimum deposit amount of the game is way too much for an average user like me.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Playing video games or simple and uncomplicated games is one of the activities and practice is most of us carry out today especially most of us that are addicted to playing games or lost plane video and board games as a hobby . Personally I am a very big gamer and I can't even sit and watch a whole day pass without me playing game either on my smartphone , laptop , or on my PSPP set that I have at home . The internet has make it easier for individuals to play games and earn a positive and considerable amount of money for the games they play . Think about it we play games almost every day and we are not even paid for playing these games but what if there is a platform or website that pays you for playing simple video and uncomplicated games wouldn't that be a good opportunity and a mind blowing strategy to take advantage in order to make money online . Of course it is .

One of the best get paid to play game app I know off and have used to make money online is known as " Big Time Cash App "

Lanena Waston

Yes, you can make money playing games. There are a few different ways to make money through gaming, including playing online games, making video game content or journalist, participating in live professional gaming events, and live streaming their gameplay. Games video are also most trending category for game lover or gamer. Youtube is a huge platform for online video source but currently people want to watch videos offline for saving their data and they can watch anytime, anywhere and don't need to be online near a computer to do so. All video downloader can download all type of video easily.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Playing video games are usually not as profitable as people are making it look like , and that is a major reason why one has to try as much as possible to make sure they do not put so much hope in them because since like this will usually make you to not meet up with your expectations especially if you follow the kind of marketing strategies are there using to make you see them as some reliable platform wherein you will be able to raise good amount of money .

A lot of people are really not making so much money from some of this applications at all , and this is due to the fact that most of them usually have high data consumption rate and at the end of the day you will realise that you are running into losses much more than you can ever imagine .

Most of them are usually also consuming a high space in one's internal memory , and that is the major reason why I also do not even consider them at all because of the fact that I do not have enough phone space memory so even accommodate them at all .

It is best to try as much as possible to only manage the little that you can do.