Crypto EARN SHIBA INU CRYPTOCURRENCY FAST FREE AND EASY..

Jeymario13

• Shiba inu coin is up more than 7 million percent since its debut in August 2020

• A crypto investor bought about $8,000 worth of shiba inu coins in August 2020.
In what's being dubbed the greatest individual trade of all time, a crypto investor turned about $8,000 into about $5.7 billion by buying trillions of shiba inu coin shortly after it debuted.

ITS NOT TOO LATE TO GET INTO THIS COIN WITHOUT ANY INVESTMENTS.

CLICK BELOW AND START EARNING FREEE SHIBA COINS

Victorial

I have joined many Shiba Inu cloud mining sites that will promise you that you will earn free Shiba Inu just by activating the cloud mining. Some of these sites are shibminer.io. Here, the minimum withdrawal is 50,000 Shiba Inu and one is given 30 days to mine. At the end of the 30 days, the total balance will not be up to 50,000 Shiba coins. This will likely mean one has to deposit some cash to keep mining. I am not so sure.

Still, I will be glad if you can send payment proof as this will get people to believe more

Jeymario13

This site is different. You watch seconds of PTC ads and shortlinks etc ..It has an Autofaucet where you leave the page open and and you automatically get 600 coins every 14 minutes...All I can say it works for me but I can't screenshot my wallet for security purposes.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The question is how much you need for withdrawal. A lot of sites allow you to earn coins and tokens for free but they set withdrawal conditions in such a way that a lot of people are unable to withdraw. They end up abandoning the site and their earnings. You also need to explain where we can withdraw earnings? Shib has huge fees for withdrawal, and we would squander a lot of coins just by sending from one wallet to another wallet. Can we withdraw directly to our own wallet? I have invested on Shib and I have my Shib tokens on Binace exchnage.

Suba

Staff member
@Jeymario13, It seems that what you are offering is a ptc site, from proof of payment all above 15 million shib, how long will it take us to reach the minimum withdrawal, have you ever withdrawn your earnings,

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If the minimum withdrawal threshold is 15 million shib as mentioned by @Suba we should not bother working on this site. The site might not even be a legit shib earning platform. They are just trying to bank on the hype created by shiba inu token. Sadly, the hype will soon fade.

ezcashbiz614

The easiest way to earn free SHIB is to buy some on an exchange
like Crypto.com and STAKE it. That earns you free coin with zero risk.

N

noname7519

Thanks for this share I hope it's not outdated

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not consider this cryptocurrency to be a good cryptocurrency for investment and even if the coin is being given to me for free , I may not likely take it because I can't even imagine myself investing my money in something that won't really be profitable to me most especially on a meme token I have been trying to avoid in all my life.

Most of this cryptocurrency could have been among one of the most profitable coin out there but in most cases it may not really be possible as we're thinking , the reason is because the high circulating supply makes the coin not to reach a reasonable price .

when people understand that the coin is not reaching the required price they were expecting, a lot of people will be forced to abandon the project and go for something that they believe will be profitable to them and they are quite right.

Even if I have to consider earning a currency in this way, then they should give opportunity for people to earn the fantom eco system, at least those are good and potential cryptocurrency I can consider for long-term investment . Here I won't hesitate to join .