Earn Money Earn Up To 5 USDPer Day.(It Depends On How You Work On The Website.)

DestinyAL

On this website, you can earn at least 5 US dollar per day working on this site.
This is a money making site that many people commission others to take a simple task like surveys, signing up to a websites, watching YouTube videos and subscribing to them , following them on Twitter, Instagram and many other task.
You can also commission others to sign up to your referral links on this platform.
On this website, every task you take the person pays you with point and every 1000points = $1 so the number of points you get determines the amount you make a day that's why I said in the beginning that it depends on how you work on it.

Message or inbox me if you are interested in making serious money on that forum.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You should drop everything concerning the site here so that we can all understand how it work, if you check out the post about most of the paying sites in this forum you find out that whoever that posted a genuine site for making money always stated what the site is all about and the person always mention the name of the site at once other than asking for a private message.

DestinyAL

You should drop everything concerning the site here so that we can all understand how it work, if you check out the post about most of the paying sites in this forum you find out that whoever that posted a genuine site for making money always stated what the site is all about and the person always mention the name of the site at once other than asking for a private message.
You are right my dear but mistakingly posted a thread and it was a spam so trendri has warn me and I don't want to repeat repeat it again. But on this website that I'm posting about I myself is on that forum and still making money. I registered about 5days ago and it so loving and interesting site that everyone can use and make money at least to his or her ability.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You are right my dear but mistakingly posted a thread and it was a spam so trendri has warn me and I don't want to repeat repeat it again. But on this website that I'm posting about I myself is on that forum and still making money. I registered about 5days ago and it so loving and interesting site that everyone can use and make money at least to his or her ability.
OK that is nice I think I am also interested in the site you are talking about,since you said they are legit and I trust you I just believe is going to be as you said because I have a lot of bad experience from most of the site that promised me something good but at the end of the day I will go and say something worst.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Most earning websites, do have surveys as a form of earning with them. And solving a survey really pays a lot. But the problem with the survey program for some countries like my country is that they don't have surveys available for us.
Most time I try to solve some survey. I will be seeing a message that sorry the survey is not available for your country. Which means it is a waste of time to try such website with survey.