Earning some coins to augment the pension

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
About 5 years before I reached retirement age I had the opportunity to try earning from Paid-to-Post sites particularly in PTP forums. But what I enjoyed was writing articles for submission because the pay is higher that I can earn $5 to $10 in just one moderate sized article. In the course of time, with the rejections that I had experienced, I began to focus on the forums that paid for my posting.

As long as you can write good English then you can join forums that pay for your posts. I have been into forums for 8 years or so and it is enjoyable. For a retired person posting in forums not only make you earn money but also learn from the posts there. It is in forums where I am gaining knowledge on crypto currency. The more I post, the more I enhance my knowledge. The coins are only secondary benefits

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very good thing to have something to argument the little pension receive after retirement.
As we all know that after the retirement the money received by the retirees use to be very small and without getting some thing beside to urgument it ,things will be very hard for the person.