Eggs good for diabetic patients

Prsagar

Eggs are a low-carbohydrate food and have a very low glycemic index score. This makes them a good source of protein for people with diabetes.

The American Diabetes Association (ADA) state that eggs are a suitable food for people with diabetes. Having a low glycemic index score means that they have less of an effect on a person’s blood sugar levels.

People may be concerned about the cholesterol content in eggs. However, experts do not believe that eating eggs in moderation negatively affects cholesterol levels.

In this article, we look at the health effects that people with diabetes can gain from eating eggs. We also cover any possible risks and the best ways to eat eggs if you have diabetes.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have not done any personal research to know if egg is actually good for diabetic patients or not but base on your writing you said that it is better and there is no problem if diabetic people consumed egg. I agreed with you since egg is carbohydrate ,I believe it is possible for them to eat as it may not cause any complication to the underlying condition.