End of the year appreciation

General01

Good day trendrians! in few hours 2021 will be gone and gone forever.

I know this might not be in sync with our guiding rules on this platform. But please permit me to cease this upportunity to register my profound gratitude to you guys for the positive impact you guys had in my life.

It's barely a month since I joined this platform and the knowledge and experience I got and shared is mind blowing.I met alot of amazing people,with amazing skills that reshaped my perspective about different aspects of life .Thank you so much guys!

On behalf of trendirians, I want to specially thank our able admin in person of @Fecoms for his tireless efforts in ensuring we have a good working environment in this digital space. We learned and we earned because of your efforts sir. We cannot thank you enough,
God bless you sir!

Please use this privilege to drop a word of appreciation to our admins

Last edited:
I am the most grateful of all members. I really made my year with this forum. I learnt a lot. I could remember I started this year without any knowledge of crypto until I met some great members of this forum that taught me how to go when it comes to crypto. That's not all, I could remember how admin always replied promptly to all queries and pays within a flash. What more can I say than long live trendri and trendrians. Better things to come next year by His grace.