Fate of online earners if internet crashes one day?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Making money online is one of the sweetest thing on earth , because it gives you the ability to stay at the comfort of your home and Gain enough money as possible without having to stress yourself like you would ordinarily do if you were trying to make the money offline .

This is a major reason why a lot of people are trying to see to it that they learn one or two skills so that they don't get left behind in this developing world where people are making so much money online .

I really want us to consider the downside of this and the possibility of the internet getting to crash one day .

This is something that we really have to factor in , and to not just say that it is impossible , because there's really nothing that impossible at all .

Most of us who are making money online usually do not have some offline businesses to backup ourselves .

If the internet ever gets to crash one day a lot of us will not have anywhere to run to, because we do not have any access offline.

It is not important that as you're making your money online, try and invest some parts of it in offline businesses because of uncertainties like this .

E

eldavis

Anything could go wrong at anytime. This is why it is best to not just rely on the internet alone as a source of income. There are ven cases where the site you work on might crash or stop working, in such a case, you would be stranded. Always have a backup plan so you won't be stranded If something goes wrong. From your online earnings, you can set up something small offline for yourself. Start from there and grow it with time.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Making money online is one of the sweetest thing on earth , because it gives you the ability to stay at the comfort of your home and Gain enough money as possible without having to stress yourself like you would ordinarily do if you were trying to make the money offline .

This is a major reason why a lot of people are trying to see to it that they learn one or two skills so that they don't get left behind in this developing world where people are making so much money online .

I really want us to consider the downside of this and the possibility of the internet getting to crash one day .

This is something that we really have to factor in , and to not just say that it is impossible , because there's really nothing that impossible at all .

Most of us who are making money online usually do not have some offline businesses to backup ourselves .

If the internet ever gets to crash one day a lot of us will not have anywhere to run to, because we do not have any access offline.

It is not important that as you're making your money online, try and invest some parts of it in offline businesses because of uncertainties like this .
Hi. The topic you have chosen is very interesting. As soon as I noticed the title of your thread, I clicked on it immediately and I started reading your post. I fully agree with everything you mention in your thread.

It is true that most people enjoy making money online these days. This is because online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs. With online jobs you can work from the comfort of your own house without a boss over your head checking your work, pushing you to work harder and harder and causing you stress. What's more, when you work online, you can have flexible working hours. This means that you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish and spend more time with your family and friends or do your hobbies.

Undoubtedly, it would be very unpleasant not only for online earners but for everyone if internet crashes one day. Life will be very different without internet and technology. In my opinion, maybe internet will crash one day so it is important to have an offline job as well. In this way, we will be able to survive in case internet crashes. Let's hope that internet will never crash because then humanity will have to face a lot of problems.
Hope that things will get better for everyone worldwide and life will be more beautiful without any problems, fears and difficulties.

Kendy

Verified member
I do not envisage such Fate but the future is very unpredictable and anything is bound to happen. I recall vividly some months ago, when the Facebook social media was erupted for some hours and it was as though the whole world was literally facing a black out but when it was restored, just within those few hours of disruption, it was recorded the billions that was lost on the internet and this was an insight to me that so many people are really earning online, if only Facebook could have such record.

There are many things that can happen to a site but the case of the internet crashing in its totality is something that might likely never happen. It might be possible the internet might face a black out but to be closed permanently would never happen but paraventure if it ever happens, the world would face serious economic recession because the internet has created millions of job to individuals and companies alike. The fate of online earners would have been crumbled and come to a stand still. They would be no form of communication because someone like me, I cannot recall the last time I sat to watch the television, all the recent happenings, I get them from the internet.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Even though I don't think this is totally possible because a lot of people all over the world depends on the internet for their livelihood. Even the world's richest people has a lot of businesses on the internet like Google, Facebook, Twitter and so many of them.

So if the internet happens to crash a lot of them will lose billions of dollars. Even though, what you're saying is quite true because it doesn't really make sense for people to just depend on the internet for their income.

It is important to try as much as possible to invest in some offline businesses as you are making money on the internet so that you will have multiple sources of income. That is what I have been planning lately because there are several business opportunities especially in this part of the world. The large population of my country even makes it easier for one to succeed in a business especially when you have proper knowledge and understanding of how to run businesses successfully.

If you are making thousands of dollars on monthly basis from the internet, it is also very important for you to open some businesses offline and even if you don't have time to manage it, you can employ people to do the work for you while you still continue your offline business.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The fate of online earners if the internet were to crash one day would be devastating for many people. Those who rely on the internet for their living would not be able to make money if the internet crashed. It is also possible that they would not be able to fix the issue as quickly as they might hope.

There are billions of people using the internet every day and many of them are using it to earn a living. People can sell items on eBay, Amazon, Etsy and Craigslist, among other sites, and they can make a good amount of money doing so. Bloggers can make money by monetizing their blogs in multiple ways.

I and my friends who work online by creating online courses or writing articles or creating websites for other people. There are freelancers who help companies with marketing or public relations needs, including social media marketing and graphic design. Many people also take surveys for cash.

There are also those who work from home doing everything from customer service to answering emails to taking phone calls from customers. In fact, there are a wide variety of jobs available for those who want to work from home and connect with clients over the internet rather than in person. All these people will be affected greatly. Well we always tell ourselves this dream will never come to reality.

Ajebo25

Verified member
The aftermath of victims who are scammed is very touching and sad aas most of them have used their life savings or even borrowed just to invest in those ponzi scheme sites after the sites crashes they end up with nothing and starts looking for ways to start afresh again what pains me the most is that they will still invest in another ponzi scheme again they never learn.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz, I don't really know what I will do . So many people will be so disappointed to find out that they are not able to make money online again because of internet crash.

Although the internet will never crash because of its numerous uses and help around the world , but I believe even if we are making money online consistently we should also look for a way to establish an offline business because this will really help us.

Some online business will not last for a long time and because of this , we are advised to have another source or business that we can rely on if the type of online business we are doing crashes . This type of business should rather be an offline business , at least so that you can combine both of them together.

So many people will be disappointed because there are so many people who are working online and are not particularly interested to work offline because of the stress and so many things including me.

If this really happened , I may not likely have any other option than to look for a way and get absorbed into the offline space by getting employment or doing some jobs .

SANIA

This is a very interesting topic and I have also thought about it before. I am glad that you can discussed this topic here on trendri and I got to read alot of comments here.
You are right one should not just depend on one sort of income source or or one mode of income source.
Online earnings are far better than offline earnings in my opinion.
But one day if internet will crash it will be very difficult for majority of the world.
So it is wise to invest in some online businesses as a backup
In my opinion, investing in property is the best decisions.
Because many wealthy people in the world do that too in light of the fact that it is quite profitable.
The value of property rises each passing day and in few months or years it gest double or triple.
So it is a best source of passive income source in my opinion and a sure easy to secure yourself for any unpredictable circumstances in the future.
One must prepare himeself for the worst case scenarios and make changes or take actions according to that .
Wise ones always have backup plans and they think ahead in the future.
I wish you all the best

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making making money online is no doubt interesting especially when you have a legit , paying , an easily accessible website that pays you for performing different task and duty online as an online Hustler . But have you ever thought about what will happen if the internet crashes one day . Personally or to me , I do not think the internet will crash one day but if it happens , that will definitely be a very devastating and disappointing situation and condition . A wise online hustler will not lavishly spend his money on worthless and unproductive things rather he will accumulate his wealth that he has earned from various online platforms and websites . If the internet crashes today , and online investment and platform cease to exist majority of online earners will go into offline businesses . but those that have been lavishly spending your money on things that are unproductive and unrewarding will be left confused , remorseful ,disappointed , and devastated .

We should not pray that the internet should crash one day , but it is okay to feel anxious what will come of it , if it does one day . Nothing is guaranteed to stay forever not even the internet so it is understandable to plan what to do if a negative conditional or situation happens to the internet .

Rachael

Verified member
If something of this nature can ever happen online, it would be a disaster but from my knowledge, I doubt this can happen on a permanent basis. The online means of communication has now overridden the traditional means and going back to the analog method would mean dwindling the power of the 21st century. It is possible that the internet can have a technical fault someday but positing that it would crash permanently is never going to happen, instead, there will be an upgrade. Internet is not likened to Ponzi schemes nor HYIP sites where crashing is always bound to happen.

We have different type of earners online and if this should ever be the case, the world would be thrown into a state of chaos, because even from the political and government authorities to the commoners, are all having one thing or the other to do with the internet. The fate of online earners would have been crashed as well but to some others who have the contacts of their clients, to some extent, they would still have work leverage to bask on. We do not ever wish something of this nature should happen as long as the internet is concerned.