Earn Money WHATS NIGERIANS FATE MAKING MONEY ONLINE

OlaAdams

Good day guys in this post of mine it is my intention to write about Nigerians and the challenges we face and seek for advice on how to overcome these challenges.

so, without any further ado let us get started!
So Basically. the challenges faced by Nigerians who hope to make some substantial amount of money on the internet legally can be divided into three categories.​
  • Power Supply: This have been one of the most prominent problem face by Nigerians since day 1. Electricity power supply have never been stable in most part of in Nigeria. Even with these irregular power supply , Electricity Company are requesting for huge amount of money has a charge.​
  • Cost of Data Subscription: This another problem face by an average Nigerian. As we all know we need data subscription for us to be able to access the internet. This isn't a major problem but i believe if the cost of data subscription is reduced its going to go a long in helping the internet users.​
  • Bad Government: Over the previous years we haven't have much issues with the government when its comes to the use internet. Of recent the government is now interfering into the use of internet starting with the restriction of the trading of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Things get even worst when Twitter was ban in Nigeria. This have result in the lost of revenue by people whose main business is carried out on Twitter. The banning of twitter can only mean one thing to me; that this might also lead to the banning of other social media, and which of course will affect Nigeria economy.​
So there you have it, please feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below and let mew know your thought about this.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm a Nigerian so I can totally relate with your post especially when it comes to the. Issue of electricity. It can be very annoying that we give light to Ghana and they even have constant light but we are struggling with almost total darkness. So working online become a huge problem. It can be really stressful

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The opportunity is wide open for anyone who wants to make money online. Everyone in anywhere in the world can really make money online. All you need to do is to learn the right skills and have the right knowledge and of course you will probably be on your way to making a whole lot of money online. I am a Nigerian but I know that there are several ways in which I can make money online.

Sammyesx

You are absolutely correct, earning online as a Nigerian is not an easy venture there are so many limitations including the reputation of the country which has lead to the banning of Nigerians from accessing some online platform and Payment system which would have made it easier to earn.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I agreed that there are limitations but we can still make something tangible when we acquire the necessary skill. I am try to learn something relevant too because I found out that you can't make something worthwhile when you reside in the tier 3 country without a relevant skill.
If you can write well, showcase yourself in all the freelancing sites most especially fiverr and upwork

funmi

Verified member
If you are born in Nigeria and lived in Nigeria, life is not always as easy as we may want it to be for ourselves. Due to many factors in which you have already mentioned above. But there is something I know about Nigerians, we don't wait for anybody or government to help us. We struggle and make sure we get out of poverty by ourselves.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm a Nigerian so I can totally relate with your post especially when it comes to the. Issue of electricity. It can be very annoying that we give light to Ghana and they even have constant light but we are struggling with almost total darkness. So working online become a huge problem. It can be really stressful
That alone is devastating enough, slows high level of foolishness in the highest order, i must say my mind. I don't know how you'll offer your cherished asset which is your most treasured to your friend that isn't all that close to you, or improve your life all that much. That's what Nigeria offered to Ghana, and we're suffering and they're enjoying steady light when we aren't in big business deal with them.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are so many problems you are facing as Nigerians, I really feel sorry for you. All of them truly affect online earning, but at least I still see so many of you being active in PTP forums. If that is paying you then put all the effort needed so you earn as much as you can daily. So it all comes down to you managing your time and data subscription really well and taking care of your device's power.

Kendy

Verified member
The challenges that we face everyday for being citizens of Nigeria is worth a course to study. The harsh economic realities in the country coupled with the consistent outage of power supply. These and many other factors impedes our chances of making money online and many more. The recent happenings of the eruption of the National grid made it very difficult for us to have access to electricity for almost a week. Even apart from the national grid failure, in my location, we pay high electricity charges yet we find it very difficult to even have access to 2hours daily power supply, most days, we suffer total black out.

Now, you might say that there are other ways to get electricity but most people are still living within the confines of their immediate parents and they find it hard to use the generator at their will. Again, the constant hike in fuel price has made it very difficult to power our devices for a long time. It takes a whole lot for me to be active online because of this major challenge of electricity shortfall. Again, high cost of data subscription also stands as a barrier to my engagement in online activities.

Rachael

Verified member
Making money in Nigeria is very difficult such that nearly 90% of the citizens are living in penury. The bad government has made it terrible when it comes to making money. They fail consistently to create a friendly environment which can enable individuals to make money at ease. Lack of electricity is even the worst barrier. Few days ago, we were faced by a blackout due to the collapse of the National grid but it is surprising that even countries like Ghana where we share electricity with them are now doing better than us.

No matter the harsh conditions meted on us, we still find a way around the swinging pendulum and this has been the source of motivation for most Nigerians that the future ahead is bright. Most businesses cannot be operated successfully because of no constant light and high cost of fuel. I wanted to venture into frozen food business but I considered the barrier of lack of electricity supply and the cost I would have to power my generator each day, I would definitely be running on a loss and the purpose of starting or setting up a business would be forfeited. The best thing to do is learn a skill both offline and online so you can utilize it either ways.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of individuals living in developing country in west Africa like Nigeria for example are not all that interested in online businesses and earnings rather majority of them are concerned about opening offline businesses and Enterprises . majority of Nigerians have been lied to about the truth of making money online and most of them think that making money online has to do with defrauding people so as to accumulate wealth . This is absolutely false , making money online does not involve the flooded people but rather it means working on various online jobs and investment so as to accumulate wealth . Other Nigerians are being hindered with other political and economic wanted factor that is why they are not interested in earning money online . In Nigeria some areas like good and stable network and so individuals that are poised and motivated to make money online will not be able to make money online because of the bad network in the area in which they live .

Modernization is also another factor that have hindered majority of Nigerians to make money online . In some areas of west Africa the government have not modernize the economy and what rather than people leaving as if they are in the new age , where technology is taking over the business and financial world , they are still living in the crude age .