Whats the highest money you have ever invested in an Online Business

Makah

One this thread I will be talking about our biggest risks and others right on this page.
I remember back then when I invested eight thousand in a business which I ended up losing
It was so painful and I couldn't tell it to anybody bacause they won't help so I just kept it to myself
Am gonna share an experience of a close friend of mine, he invested twenty thousand in a business an online business to be specific
He ended up not earning any thing the websiteite was not accessible and he wasn't able able to get back his money
He was so affected by this.
That's why so many people are no longer doing online business or anything online because of the bad experience they have in it
So guys what your own experience with Online Business and your losses

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have never invested in any business online, I don’t think I will ever do that, not with all the scamming stories I’m reading everyday. I can’t just trust any online site to dump my money on their site but if it means starting an online business with my money. I will gladly do that

Victor001

During the onset of the pandemic,I was among those affected by the drop from work,we were paid off so there was cash then. I had to chat up some guys who introduced me to forex. The only problem was I didn't take my time to learn and understand the concept of Forex,I wanted to hit it big and start making profit so I invested 100$ and in two days I loosed every thing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes I have invested about $5, 3 years ago in a business my friend introduced to. I never made a dime from that investment and I left I left the website are not bothered about completing the tasks again. The website after sometime folded and of course never paid so many people. That was actually the first online business I ventured into.

Daykas

One this thread I will be talking about our biggest risks and others right on this page.
I remember back then when I invested eight thousand in a business which I ended up losing
It was so painful and I couldn't tell it to anybody bacause they won't help so I just kept it to myself
Am gonna share an experience of a close friend of mine, he invested twenty thousand in a business an online business to be specific
He ended up not earning any thing the websiteite was not accessible and he wasn't able able to get back his money
That's why so many people are no longer doing online business or anything online because of the bad experience they have in it
The highest money have invested in an online business is #108thousand around last year.
I was introduced to a paying platform by some of my friend and they even convinced me with their own payment.
I invest and the business crash three days to my withdraw time

Makah

The highest money have invested in an online business is #108thousand around last year.
I was introduced to a paying platform by some of my friend and they even convinced me with their own payment.
I invest and the business crash three days to my withdraw time
Damn you're really a strong man
You lost over one hundred and eight thousand you are still breathing
If it were to be me I doubt if I would still be alive and that's why I don't do those expensive kind of site my mind wont rest and I am always cautious of my health

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Highest money have ever invested in online business $200 and this morning I never regretted in investing it because I invested it on cryptocurrency which has enable me to have more cryptocurrency in my blockchain wallet. However this day is online is what is trending so why does everyone who want to invest to invest online it is a wise decision many invest online.

Chommyluv

Mine was terrible just this year i lost over twenty thousand naira on two different site. I felt that my whole life has come crumbling because of too much family burden on my shoulder, I invested all the money on my hand with the hope of getting my ROI back and using it to settle my family needs but i end up worst off.

Adetayo100

The highest I have ever invested in an online business is 100 dollars which i did invest for some online gig, at the end i didn't make much profits from it. Ever since then i am always careful when doing some online business. Apart from crypto currency investment i don't see any online business worth taking the risk for.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view many people has invested much online but that's for me the highest money I have invested online is just $1000 I use it in creating my own website and also I used website to do advert and also for downloading of music and other stores.investing online sometimes risky but if you are well educated and where experience you end getting more profit online business are very easy and well compatible for anyone

Queentener

My very first time of investing online was in the year 2016 I invested close to 1 million naira in an online platform, the platform stopped paying, they said they had to stop because it's end of the year that payment will continue in January, January came we were told to invest little amount to be able to get our money I did, I lost the initial investment which was 850 thousand naira and also my #20000 I invested again, I was more angry with myself for investing the 20k, than the initial investment. Till today I can't explain how I was able to overcome that period, but I will never try such again.

D

Deleted member 27126

No matter how much money I have in my account or how the so-called online investments seems to be enticing, I do not allow myself to be deceived into putting much or all of my hard earned money there. I take the risks, yes but I take reasonable risks because what if the so-called investments crash! To answer the question asked in the post, the highest amount I have ever put in any online investments is N20,000 in my country currency and unfortunately I lost it

Teatea

I have had my fair share of wins and losses online. Some were tough experiences but I still learnt my lesson and became more wiser in my dealings. I try to invest very wisely in online investment platforms, I avoid very high yielding investment sites as much as I can because I've tried it in the past and it didn't end well.