Whats your thoughts on getting rich in 2022

Cashprince

To me, the best way to make money online remains the internet, I don't know about you guys, you can tell me your thoughts on that,things are changing,knowledge is on the increase ideas rule etc,
But ....what's your thought

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well, If wishes were horses poor men will ride as they say lol! But to earn this days needs your utmost patience and diligence. I am working on different sites to be able to make some reasonable amount of money on daily basis but it's with patience and consistency. I hope my luck finds me with PTP and PTC sites respectively!

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Well, If wishes were horses poor men will ride as they say lol! But to earn this days needs your utmost patience and diligence. I am working on different sites to be able to make some reasonable amount of money on daily basis but it's with patience and consistency. I hope my luck finds me with PTP and PTC sites respectively!
That sounds great and I am happy for you. It's not easy to make considerable amount of money online but since you found one , lucky for you.i am willing to make some money too. Can you share the sites you work with? Let's help each other to make some bucks online.i will be expecting your reply

A K Rao

Generally I am coming on online sites to have fun and to make some few cents while spending some quality time here.

Since I am not depending on internet earning for making money exclusively, I take the whole participation very easily and act accordingly.

For me now a days because of my health problems, Slow and steady wins the race adage works best.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As far as I want to get rich and make money online I also have the knowledge that before you can make real money online you have to work for it. There are several sections I want to go in this month and I have set my target for this month online. there are several ways in which anyone can really make a whole lot of money online without doubt such as affiliate marketing and so many of them but you really need to work for it.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
You can get rich with forex trading. However, you have to know the art of trading. Without making sense of how to make profit in trading it won't be possible to get rich. Learning is the basic of picking up. The truth of the issue is that if you can make sense of how to trade you will have the ability to get rich energetic. You also need a good broker like Eurotrader. They provide wide range of trading instruments like Shares, Futures, Forex, Crypto and more.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
As far as I want to get rich and make money online I also have the knowledge that before you can make real money online you have to work for it. There are several sections I want to go in this month and I have set my target for this month online. there are several ways in which anyone can really make a whole lot of money online without doubt such as affiliate marketing and so many of them but you really need to work for it.
Nothing you can do online that doesn't require much work and much effort. Before you get to the point where you no longer need to do much, you must have done a lot in the past. And with trial and error methods,we will surely get there. And I think with your willingness to succeed in affiliate marketing, you just need to dedicate time to it and improve yourself.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In as much it is good to set goals with time frame, we still need to set realistic goals. We don't harvest except we have sowed. And just like the saying, we harvest whatever we sow. The result we get most time is commensurating with what we put in as our effort.

There is nothing stopping you from becoming rich this July only if you have put some things on ground that will make you succeed. You must have put some energies and preparation before you can be expecting success.

There is need to let you know that we grow and we don't jump. Making money is stages and we don't need 5o skip any stage or else we won't know how to manage the money if eventually we have it. That's why we need patience while hunting for money. We need to make sure that we exercise patience, consistency and hardwork.

Kendy

Verified member
There is absolutely nobody who does not want to get rich. Even a poor man who enjoys sleeping from morning till night would wish his sleeping act can give him the opportunity to make money. There are many people who have plans of getting rich, but they fail to do things that would lead them actualize their dreams. Hoping to get rich is different from planning to get rich. When you just hope to get rich, there is no action in place but when planning is involved, it has a lot to do with taking steps in the right direction. When you have the goals to make money, you look for feasible ways either offline or online to making money.

There are many of my friends or would complain of not having money but I would be sincere enough to let them know that I earn from a forum, some might even manage to register, while some may not and in most cases, they get tired even before they reach the first withdrawal. Well, people have their preferences and way they enjoy earning money either offline or online. My plan is to make money and with it in mind, ibeork daily towards my target.

Rachael

Verified member
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. It has always been my dream to be rich at an early age. I had always envisage to own my first house at 21years but unfortunately, I am beyond that age now and I have not achieved the dream yet. Albeit, my hopes are still alive but in all of these, if I must fulfil my dream to reality, I need to find ways to make it happen. Hoping to get rich in life without taking practical steps towards achieving it is more like a dead goal on arrival. Making money is not like picking fruits from the ground.

We need to work towards being productive and also, there is no need to put too much pressure on ourselves when it comes to making money because it make some people do into dubious activities. I believe that everything is a progress and it is our duty to remain dogged and relentless when we want to make rich. Riches does not just walk up to an individual, rather an individual most go in search of the goldmine and dig it out through hard work and consistency. When there is a will, there is always a way, all we need is a positive and growth mindset.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As far as am concern my plan all the time is to make sure that I make good money either from online or from offline.
I belive that one can make good money from online job only big one can sacrifices time and resources. Though its nor so easily if you are the type that is busy with day to day activities because its really involving much time and if not one may not make good money there .
The offline job in the other jib can fetch one more money if one knows how to manage the business very well. Earning from offline job may be very good at times even more bettet than some government job or private job.

E

eldavis

For now I am yet to see any idea or ways I can make use of in making more money between now and July. There are some online sites I am thinking of checking out though, just haven't found the time to do that, I am currently working offline as well, and it's taking most of my time, do I don't think I have the time to find other offline activities to earn from.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have managed to earn a living, I can even save money regularly, and also make investments from time to time. But I don't see being rich any time soon unless something magical happens. My share investment is growing slowly, I don't see the value of my shares growing exponentially. I have invested in a few businesses (not my own business, but someone else's business) but I don't see these businesses making a lot of money any time soon. I have a blog and I work on freelance jobs and my blog and freelance jobs will never make me rich. I have also invested in cryptocurrency and until now I have not profited much, but if I ever become rich, only cryptocurrency can make me rich. Currently, I have 500 ADA, if ADA grows big this year just like SOL last year and becomes $260 by the end of this year I can actually become very rich. Last year, in January, SOL was about $1.28 and in November it became $260. What if the same thing happens with ADA? I also have 6 million SHIB and if shib grows I can also see myself becoming super-rich but at the moment, I don't see this happening.