Whats the most profitable business to do?

Profwriter

There seems to be a connection between how much profit you can ever get from your business with the line of business you do.

When you take a look among the most richest business owners, majority seems to have their business in a certain niche.

The most richest business owners by my own personal evaluation operate business that has to do with the use of technology, some sell technology as a service or as a hardware.

This establishes the fact that not all business pays well and it's important you do a proper study on any business before you begin. It's not about the effort inputed into the business but the line of business that you do.

The teaching profession should not be entered with the mindset of earning a fat pay, you must have a sincere passion for the job or you get frustrated most especially if you reside in Nigeria.

Kindly add yours and tell us about high paying business niche and poor rewarding business ventures.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view there are many profitable business in the world but it all depends on the one that is well comfortable for you, as for me the best and more profitable business I believe I can do here in Nigeria is real estate business this is because your chance of losing is very low and sometimes you get double times your profit. I believe real estate business to be one of the most profitable business right now in Nigeria.

Daykas

To me there are lot of businesses out there that there profit is mouthwatering.
Let take a deep like in to drop shipping, Affiliate marketing, Facebook ads and so on.
But any business that you are doing and is connected with the internet bring in more profit than any other business in the nowadays world.

Adetayo100

There are so many profitable business to do offline which will only require you little money to start up, you can start as low with 100k or less depending of what you want to do. Business such as refilling of gas, selling of clothes, kitchen utensils, you can also sell foodstuffs and drinks, there is also alcohol drinks if you wish.

Janiya

For me only those business are profitable in which you are expert and you can run it very well with your employees and managers and with all those who are are helping with you and running business because we only get success when we know how to run and how to complete the requirement of the people like as we know that what is the less production in the area and this is really important for people but unfortunately the companies and business are not producing this product or item in great quantity so I will start the same business to complete the requirement of the people living near the area so I will become the richest person in the area by doing the same business but completing the need of the people so I will get great profit while running this business so I think that every business is profitable until or unless we know their how to run and how to produce items according to the need of people.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Internet is just like a magnifying lens, it enhances the business and ability to make profit fast on every businesses. This is the reason why it is pretty much easier for Mark Zuckerberg to surpass African richest man among the world richest in less than 10 years. and it costs dangote over 30 years to build his business, that is the power of internet.

Briangsam

Knowing the most profitable businesses to venture in is so difficult. This is because the profitability of any business depends on many factors. Factors like how in demand the business is, how well you package the business, what location the business is, the already established sales funnel and government policies. These factors will determine the success or failure of any business.