Fight stress and boredom with a pet

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A long time ago my wife got dizzy in the mall. Fortunately I was in the vicinity so I was able to rush to her rescue. In the clinic the nurse said that my wife has high blood pressure. That was the start of her medication although once in a while she would have a dizzy spell.

IMG_7446 dogs.JPG
When my sister offered me one of the puppies of their female dog I had no idea that the puppy that we named Jedi would be my wife’s therapy. The romance between the puppy and my wife started after 2 weeks of the puppy’s stay in our home. The puppy got sick and out of pity my wife got connected with the puppy. When Jedi got well she would always give priority of attention to my wife and vice versa. The doctor said that my wife is well but she needs to continue her maintenance medication. Having a pet is a big boost to my peace of mind that my wife has no more dizzy spells.

Seriously I am really passionate about getting a dog or any other bet that really interest me because I found out that it is one of the best way you can relieve stress when you spend most of your time on. There are some people who do not like pets or maybe they're allergic to pets, in this case what do you think this set of people should do ?