How Ukraine will use the NFT to fight the war

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I never knew that blockchain technology could use as weapons to fight war. The helpless Ukraine have resorted to the use of the blockchain technology as weapons to fight the war. They have decided to use the NFTs as weapons, they pledged on minting the major events of Russian invasion in NFT. It will placed on the ethereum platform and the money made will use to support the Ukraine army. This was made known by the minister of digital transformation in Ukraine, Mykhailo Fedorov. The purpose of the NFT is to keep the memory of the major events of the war. An online NFT museum has been created to showcase 54 NFT that covered major events of the war from 24th to 26th of February, which will be released on the 30th of March.

The Minister of digital transformation said that Russian army use tanks to destroy properties buy Ukraine will use the blockchain as weapons. This is indeed a great innovation from the Ukrain minister. I have heard of using the blockchain as a weapons to fight the war. In honesty, Ukraine need money to find the war and that is why they are exploring different channels in cryptocurrency to raise funds for the Ukraine army.

Flow-er

This is indeed a very good news around cryptocurrency because I never imagined that the block chain technology could be used as a warfare. Do you know vision that was introduced by the Ukraine minister of digital transformation is a very good move in the right direction. It will help the Ukrainian army financially because I'm very sure that many crypto enthusiast will purchase the NFT if it was displaced in the museum. Winton the major events of the wall into the non-fungible token is an intelligent idea and it will go a long way to supporting the Ukrainian army that are helpless. The major event will be captured by the NFT and it is an avenue to make a huge amount of money to fight the war. I'm very sure that by now the Russian army must have been short of funds because of the scrutiny that was placed on the financial system in Europe. So far so good, we have seen the advantages of cryptocurrency during this war as it has helped both sides to receive funds from outside sources. This shows that are the advantages of cryptocurrency adoption cannot be overemphasized and it is needed by all economies of the world.