D

Deleted member 13140

One of the most prevalent and underappreciated mistakes made by anyone starting anything, but am based on business on this thread but its assuming what to work on rather than conducting market research. Perform an analytics check on what you should be doing, what problems do people have in your niche or in what you live to do just brainstorming business ideas is even better than guessing, seat down and write it down. you'll be able to observe which types of ideas are the most popular and what people want to learn about.

You'll also have the opportunity to learn what your people in your niche aren't interested in and how you can better it, for them, When you're evaluating, you can categorize your ideas based on its performance when I say this I mean, see who is doing exactly what you're doing and see where they are at it, And what this does is that it allows you to more precisely plan your ideas on which work and which won't work.

I guarantee that if you use this, you will save a large amount of time and have more time on your hands to accomplish other things
One advice I have seen a lot is this, Be intentional with what you're doing, Don't just jump on tasks, think of ho will this help me achieve my goal.

Simple

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of new businesses are coming into existing every passing day . This could push or pressurize a person to establish his or her own business idea in order to be among the marketing team , establishing your business idea isn't a bad thing , yet there are some factors that you need to put into serious consideration before thinking of implementing your business ideas . One thing to consider is capital : most businesses fail , liquidate , or go bankrupt today as a result of lack of adequate capital . Capital is everything in a business and for a business to survive capital is needed for flexible facilitation .

Location is also another factor to put into consideration , before establishing your business you must understand that for your business to make profit and reach higher heights it needs to be situated in an area where you can get people to patronize you . So it must be located in an area where there is high rate of human population because population determines how successful a business will be . Finally , in addition to population you business customer service must be a good one to talk about to keep your customers loyalty .

Kendy

Verified member
Planning to start a business requires adequate reasoning and management skills. It is improper to start a business without considering the necessary steps. Firstly, before starting a business, you should have had a business idea which should come hand in hand with the required capital, this is because, if the idea is present yet the capital is absent, then the idea will remain in the dream and will not meet reality. It is best to have the funds available because sourcing for funds is stressful and collecting loans is not always the best idea. Also, the location must be paramount as well, this is because, the location plays an important role in determining the success or failure of a business. It is unwise and unthoughtful to set up a business where you will not meet the demands of your target audience. Setting up an aircraft in a rural area is totally unthoughtful because the location might not be accessible and you have misfired because your target audience certainly do not reside in the rural area but urban areas. Location plays a very important role in the sustainability of any business. In addition, you should place priority on satisfying the demands of the customers.