Trading Discussion Forex bonus

Jack Reacher

Verified member
I don't give any importance to bonus. But no deposit bonus would be helpful for new traders. Bonus makes a trader loss driven. He starts to think well if I lose my investment, I have the bonus. It makes a trader psychologically weak. To be a decent trader you need to trade with your own cash. For trading we better find a decent broker with superb features. I can propose you a decent broker for your trading. Eurotrader is a decent broker with strict regulations. You can immediately deposit and withdraw your money with various methods including bitcoin.

Victorial

I don't think you are right. In fact, I don't agree with you. Bonus helps traders to be more serious since they don't have money to invest. They will see it as a way to make money or at least start with capital with the bonus. Not all platforms offer a bonus and they are mostly after making your first deposit.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Traders should use multiple strategies at a time to produce better signals, which help a trader earning big amount from the market. They are all part of technical analysis. Eurotrader allows traders with a free demo account and narrow trading spread facility.