Forex Bot Share you experience

B

bhavneetmonu

Hi guys I'm new to forex trading and still learning but I saw some people using bots for trades and making a huge amount of profit.
is it really true and you have used one please share your experience

Dora Wi

To be honest, I'm not a fan of robots.
It is possible to make good profits with automated trading, but it is not as simple as people who sell robots make it out to be. It's very risky. If you use a robot made by someone else, you essentially give up control over your own strategies and trust someone else with your money. If you want to use a robot anyway, it is very important to test it first with backtesting or a demo account, and it's ideal if you have the trading and programming skills to make modifications in the robot if needed.
So using a robot doesn't mean you can skip the learning process - don't fall for that trap.

Robson Dey

New traders are easily giving up trading after losing a couple of trade. Traders should never give up. This mainly means closing your ears when the surroundings try to take you down. The pressure of losing money is one of the reasons to quit. So, traders should not trade with money that they can't afford to lose. I am trading with Forex4you, and I started trading with only $50 with a micro account.