forex made only for people who really know

Camilo Ramírez

One of the experiences I have lived is the heyday of tyrading and forex, many people got into this world to earn and multiply their money, but they did not take into account the volatility of the market and many just lost everything, so this is a great teaching that to invest in something first educate and advise yourself

I am not into forex trading but I have learned a lot from my former office mate. She is into forex and her focus is the dollar. She is good in speculating on the value of the dollar against our currency which is the Philippine peso. In the recent months that the exchange rate of the peso to the dollar is stable so the forex trading is not dynamic because there is nothing to earn but just cents. In such cases that the dollar is stable my office mate would check on other currencies that has a volatile exchange rate with the US dollar. Sometimes it is the Euro or the Canadian dollar but it is always the US dollar that is her home base currency.

You are very correct with your submission because forex is a niche that neads a lot of knowledge. This is the major reason for high I advocated for learning first before putting your hands in Forex. If you really want avoid losses in your quest you need to learn first so as to not lose all your money. I was very lucky to have a mentor taught me how to earn a good amount of money from Forex. Nevertheless, I never for once go straight into the live account because I still have a lot to teach myself. Presently I still focus on the game or the demo account for trading to learn the basic skills in candlestick analysis and line chart analysis. I have seen so many people jump on the live account just because they have gotten a very simple knowledge and it is very possible for them to lose in a great way. In order to avoid this scenario you will have to learn first and the time taken to learn should not be estimated. You could learn fast long as possible until you get needed knowledge around the investment. This is what I preach all the time.