Forex tips trading

LectorWalken

where I can find a free book on forex trading and learning about forex.
i would like to find a good site where i can start from the beginning .thanks in advance.

Victorial

There are many materials you can find online about forex trading. But I would advise you begin wit knowing the candlesticks patterns and see some examples of how, where and the meaning of their formations. Once you do, you can decide to know the best indicators to combine with them. Do jot forget to watch some videos online also. I have lots of videos on forex strategies on my phone by different traders. I apply them to my trading strategies

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Majority of the traders lose in Forex due to the lack of trading knowledge and analytical knowledge too. Forex is a great profession for students who can trade Forex as a part time or full-time profession. It’s a good source of earning for them. You can trade with FXOpulence, a secure broker, with only $100 investment. Their indices1000 is the best trading instrument for synthetic indices traders.

FinTrader

There are many trading forums. It was there that I learned most of the materials that helped me a lot in learning to trade. On these forums you can communicate with more experienced traders, discuss with them trading strategies, indicators, market analysis methods, and brokers. I see the advantage of this approach is that you can discuss some questions and nuances about trading with professionals and they will help answer them, as opposed to studying some information on your own. It is important to have someone to ask questions.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Your best bet is to visit Babypips.com it has all the resources you'll ever need, their course is super structured and have fun quizzes you can partake it that'll help solidify what you've learned, what's more? They have a forum where you get to interact with profitable traders and exchange ideas, it's just the best free alternative out there.

If you want to go the mentorship route, you can go get a mentor but make sure you vet them and don't just hand over your money like a moron, let them prove to you they're profitable and their skills are worth it, there are a lot of night owls in the forex industry, beware!