Forex trader

LectorWalken

I watch forex trading every day and I hope to learn here and of course the answers I am looking for.
a friend suggested this site to me and for now I see that there are a lot of answers I need.

Forex trading is something that is actually more like a journey as you cannot be able to exhaust everything within a particular time frame and therefore you have to be continuously learning even while practicing. I do not recommend that you should stick on a particular learning material because of how flexible the market might be. You can be able to mix a lot of things like YouTube videos to online blogs and then even physically coaching. This is going to ensure that you are well grounded and you have experience from a lot of people who have actually been doing it and are successful.

Every trader tries to earn some knowledge but they method or way that they follow to earn knowledge is wrong. Better knowledge on candlesticks and market indexes is needed because it helps us understand the price flow. FXOpulence is a regulated ECN broker to start with.