Trading Discussion Forex trading is not too much

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex trading is not too much, don't overdo it, keep it simple, and don't get stressed. Demo accounts are also a great place to learn to trade. However, I learned trading from the Eurotrader education course, which covers all aspects of trading. It also gives a quick id verification process, easy and fast account opening, and much more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
A good forex trader needs to becareful of two things at different point in time. First is that, he needs to becareful of fear, a good trader doesn't scare unnecessarily. As well, a good trader needs to be very mindful of greediness. Don't invest more than what you can afford.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about the Euro trader that you are talking about .I have a lot of forex brokers I know on the internet that are genuine and those are the one I mostly used for demo trading. Forex trading is a little bit complicated and it is only for people who are really serious to learn that we'll be able to make money with this skill

Robson Dey

The demo account is the best way to learn and develop your trading skill in the forex market. However, demo performance is often better than live performance. It will not give you the same result due to emotion. Demo traders lack emotion because of virtual money. In real trading, traders fell to all kinds of negative emotions.
So, I better to control your emotion. I am taking Forex4you free educational courses to control my emotion. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely. It is always very important that people do not stress themselves too much on forex trading both emotionally and mentally. this is one thing that a lot of people have not realised. It is always very important that you have or use a demo account before you venture into it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Whenever you are trading Forex it is important that you should have a target. Once you reach your target then you should close your trades and then evaluate. Overtrading your positions can make you to lose all your gains and if possible even your initial amount of money that you deposited.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I don't know why some people even stress themselves , I think both at the time of learning and others , you don't need to stress yourself too much if truly you want to make more money from the market because of how risk the market could affect the person emotionally when he starts Making loss