Forex Trading Is The By Far One Of The Most Lucrative Careers In The World But...

Malumex

So many people want to become traders but as you know by now, only 5% are ever truly successful. The truth is that there very few industries on earth that can make you a colossal amount of profit in a relatively short space of time like forex trading. It's has changes many lives across the world but has also bankrupted even more people who came into it thinking it's a get rich quick scheme. Few ever master these 3 crucial components to become a consistently profitable trader.

1) Education
2) Profitable Trading System
3) Psychology

If you can master the 3 of the aforementioned in that order. You will become a consistently profitable trader and develop a skill that will not only catapult you into the 5% but will change the trajectory of your life forever.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it may be among one of the most lucrative business on the internet , the reason is because it is an online business that can be done anytime and it will require a perfect understanding to succeed in trading of volatile market .

Another reason why I may consider it to be really a profitable business is because the profit you are making with this business will be determined by the amount of money you are using to trade , obviously if you are using 10,000 dollars to trade the forex market and be earning 5% from that money then that's really a huge sum of money if you are to convert it back to your local currency.

Even though it may be profitable but personally I am not really interested to trade forex but I would rather consider to trade cryptocurrency because that is the most suitable one for me and with cryptocurrency I can have the opportunity to make profit and also invest it in more potential coin in the crypto space for long-term purpose.

A top-ranking freelancer is also capable of making a lot of money with his or her freelancing skill depending on what they have to offer .

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Forex trading is really not as lucrative as people are trying to make it to be . I have never seen anybody who is really making money from forex trading and this is what is making me to think this way .

A lot of people only have a mentality that it is a very good way to make money , but they themselves are not making money from it .

I'd rather focus my energy into better ways of making money online like forum posting , cryptocurrencies trading and so many other opportunities than to rely on forex trading which has little potentials compared to these ones that I'm talking about .

There is no single assured way to get into the top, and so you just have to respect the opinions and choices of different people , so that we can then understand why they decided to settle for some other ways of making money online and not what we are doing .

Forex trading is the best thing for some people who really take so much time to learn it .
It is also what has ruined the lives of so many people who did not take time to learn what is expected of them in it .

E

eldavis

Forex trading is indeed one of the most lucrative online business out there, I can boldly say this cause I have seen people make hundreds of dollars and even thousands from trading in the forex market. The funny thing is that people hardly talk about it much these days. I believe one of the reasons why people hardly talk about forex trading is mainly because of the risk involved in it. For you to earn from forex trading, you should be mentally prepared to handle anything that comes your way.