Forex trading Or crptocurrency Trading

Daykas

This are the thought that has been giving me headache and that why I have the urge of seeking advice about it.
In Forex, for you to be able to Learn and Trade, you should get to know some of the terms that is used in Forex Trading, by this you will be able to understand the NEWS, Flow with fellow Forex Traders and understand Analysis.But most times in crpytocurrency trading you don't need all this.
And also forex can not be easily learn with months while crpytocurrency can be learn within a week.
But I think the profit that can be make from forex trading is much once you acquire all the skills needed.
Please what your own point of view on this?
I will be glad to see more explanation on which one to venture into

Segat

This is a very interesting one, many people see cryptocurrency and forex trading as one lucrative thing to do which is indisputable but neglecting giving people information about their volatility. Many traders get to understand this when they fully get involved. Both involve staying online for quite large number of hours for proper monitoring of the business.

Snazzy001

I categorically choose cryptocurrency over forex trading ,it is my choice and I have my reasons for that .I don't think I stand any chance of losing that much trading with cryptocurrency .there are companies now that buy cryptocurrency and that makes it easy for you to sell from the wallet you use .but for forex trading ,lots of laughs ,I don't need to tell you how it goes because you already know

Ozigba Richard Lamai

I prefer cryptocurrency trading forex trading however this all depend on individual perspective and skills on what you know best and what you know how to do best most people my prefer forex trading more than cryptocurrency, this is why because they understand how forex trade operate and they know when it rise and when it fall when to buy and when not to buy they have investigated the market and prefer it advantage more than cryptocurrency.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as a well experienced business man I believe forex trade and cryptocurrency business are both good business to invest in but in the aspect of me choosing between forex trading and cryptocurrency business I will gladly choose cryptocurrency this is because cryptocurrency is more easier than forex trade and also cryptocurrency is more profitable than forex trade so I prefer going for cryptocurrency

Planet408

Both forex and crypto currency exchange trading are good. They both have their advantages and disadvantages. My sincere advise is not to invest all your money in either forex trading or Crypto Currency trading. Make a wise decision by dividing your capital and investing in both forex and Crypto Currency trading so that your chances of success is increased since all your eggs are not in one basket.

eojo2401

I prefer crypto currencies business than forex trading. The aspect I love in cryptocurrency is just to invest but not the trading aspect because I don't understand how to read chat, in actual fact, I don't have knowledge on cryptocurrency trading. That is why I don't go to trading aspect. But I used to buy coin when the prices are down and keep it in my wallet till the Price double and then sell it.

Robson Dey

A trader needs a good platform. If the trader does not get a good broker, then his platform is not good either. A trader needs to choose a good broker. If the broker is not good, there can be many problems to trade. When I started my trading carrier, I did not know about Forex. I learn the basics with the help of Forex4you market. I feel very comfortable trading in this broker.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
From my understanding , I can say that both of them are quite the same because trading forex is extremely risky just the same like cryptocurrency . but I believe the only advantage of cryptocurrency trading is that if the market goes against you , there is how you can hold your position
for the market to recover so as to be able to recover your capital and profit .

But the most important thing we have to do is to try and avoid a situation that we are being trapped in the market because sometimes it might take many months for the market to recover to a point of you getting back the money you have been using to trade. If this really happy that means you have to abandon trading till that certain period of time , which obviously is not profitable.

I Heard people said that forex trading is less volatile compared to cryptocurrency and I tends to believe it.

Forex only deal with every countries currency but cryptocurrency deals with the overall cryptocurrency. Certain news can plunge the whole crypto space into a serious drop . You have to choose base and the one you have interest to engage on.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
As a result, they are frustrated about their career and finding no way to shine in life. These needy people should learn Forex trading properly to glorify their career.

Asahi

Verified member
Trading becomes un-enjoyable when your trading platform is antiquated with several technical glitches that lead to delays in opening and closing trades.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Forex and crypto trading looks similar, both are done trading smart contracts, contracts you can't see, nor predict it's future perfectly. Just slight difference between those two, crypto is more volatile than forex market and you are trading crypto with coins you can't mint, forex is done using real monetary assets even if they're in form of digital assets. I am quite knowledgeable around crypto, but don't have experience trading forex even if I've tried it's demo trading before. I wouldn't say never for forex trading, I just need to be financial stable first then I can go for forex trading, combining it with crypto and seeing how much I can make with both.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Not taking lessons from mistakes is the biggest thing that traders mostly ignore. Once traders can recover from their mistakes, it remains as a great knowledge in them. If you alone can’t recover your mistakes, seek help from experts. Eurotrader provides instant support to traders whenever necessary.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I really don't know why I didn't develop passion for forex. I devoted all my time trying to learn the basics around cryptocurrency. I am happy to have learned something unique around crypto, and I'm still learning to grow in crypto dealings in order to run a huge crypto project in the future. I don't want to divide my time learning two things at same time, that's another reason that made me to pend learning forex. I want to stabilize with crypto, become an expert and make reasonable money capitalizing on different areas of crypto investments in the future, then expand my hands to other investments niches digitally. Learning forex will be very much appreciated for me in the future, at the moment, I just want to fulfill that obligation of being knowledgeable to a good extent with crypto trading.

Mary Frederick

A broker that really wants to offer a good service to traders uses advanced trading technology.Select brokers that allow you with smart bridge technology because this technology is fast and secure and you won’t face any technical issues like requites, slippage and dealing desk. Eurotrader uses smart bridge technology.