Crypto Former U.S secretary of state warns that: crypto should be regulated

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hilary Clinton once a presidential candidate for 2016 election with Donald Trump, and a former secretary of state. She warns that; crypto should be regulated to hinder all aspect of manipulation by China, Russia and any other country, using it to perform anonymous transactions in order to avoid detection, funding a project. She went further saying, social media also have become a major concern since it is used abusively to spread fake information and cause stir amongst people, which leads to financial crash.
Also saying, if government allows cryptocurrency to reign for many more years it will simply lead to fiat currency devaluation, because it is used often for exchange, and lots of users are swapping their fiat currency for the coins in order to gain full control of their monetary assets. Hilary Clinton said the reserve U.S dollar for future usage is depreciating due to the increase exchange of fiat to crypto. And countries like China, Russia are using technologies of all kind to manipulate the crypto market to favour them and gain more economic possession which is destabilizing to her own country 'United States of America and destabilizing the reserved USD as well.

Do you agree with the thoughts of Hilary Clinton pertaining to the future of crypto if not regulated?

Kingstone

Well, we cannot overlook the strong effect of crypto in our economy, environment, and most importantly the financial market. Most times, we believe that it is the future of the world but in reality, it is causing some kind of underground damage to the entire damage. Although I am also a crypto trader and I invest in coins and tokens, I still vividly agree with her. Hilary Clinton is known for her honest opinion and I was disappointed when she lost the election to Donald Trump back in the day. Still, regulation of crypto will remove the anonymous nature of the digital asset and the government can do anything with it

MOSIUR

I think Hilary Clinton said accurately in her opinions that crypto should be regulated to hinder something to save the USA from their rivals China, Russia, and many other countries. Yeah! It is also correct that one cannot be detected in the transactions of cryptos. It is also true that some users of social media are spreading fake information regarding crypto or any other things. Exchanging from fiat to cryptocurrencies has been available not only in the USA but also all over the world. It is clear that cryptos are becoming more and more popular day by day and its necessity is being realized by the higher-level administrators.​

minenovo

I think strict but fair regulation is a good thing - it curbs scams and makes the industry safer for the people participating in it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, we cannot overlook the strong effect of crypto in our economy, environment, and most importantly the financial market. Most times, we believe that it is the future of the world but in reality, it is causing some kind of underground damage to the entire damage. Although I am also a crypto trader and I invest in coins and tokens, I still vividly agree with her. Hilary Clinton is known for her honest opinion and I was disappointed when she lost the election to Donald Trump back in the day. Still, regulation of crypto will remove the anonymous nature of the digital asset and the government can do anything with it
Remember, crypto is never created for the govt to regulate, and most of the issues today coming directly to crypto, is that, the government wants full control of the digital coins just like they do with fiat currency. Crypto was created with an obligation to offer power to the general mass to control their monetary asset in a digital way anonymously without any third party control such like govt. And going back to thwart such objective makes it go away from crypto, because it isn't a blue print they choose to work with at the earlier time.