Earn Money Gambling as a livelihood is possible if you have a good system

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The online cockfight here is very popular as bettors can place their bets via digital wallet (not crypto coin but just a digital wallet like Paypal). In was reported in the news on tv that crimes are committed because of the online cockfight that is addictive especially to the young bettors.

This system is revealed by one bettor. The cockfight is a fight of 2 cocks that are fitted with a small knife in one leg. They will fight to death. The betting is 50-50 since there are only 2 combatants where 1 is the favorite and the other is the underdog. The trick of the double system is like this – you wait for a streak of 3 wins for the favorite. On the 4th fight you bet on the underdog. If you lose you double your next bet on the underdog. If you lose again you double your bet still on the underdog. Do that until an underdog cock wins. It is a phenomenon if the favorite would have a winning streak of 5.

I did not understand what you meant by "a good system" until I read your thread. I have watched a cockfight but I would never watch it again or bet on a cockfight. This is cruelty towards animals. I don't like betting to make money but I do sometimes play dice and roulette.

It is quite strange that I think the bookmakers are always giving the cocks a 50 Percent chance each of winning . This is a clearly defined strategy and anybody who can think of such can make money online through betting but you have to be careful because the book makers can detect such activity and then remove the option.

Betting is not a system that I would recommend to anyone because it is very risky. This strategy you wrote here may not perfectly work for some people because most of the online bettors I know does not have reasonable amount of money. I also know people making money from gambling with different strategies.

I am not sure if earning livelihood through gambling is possible for every one. I have seen some people earn really well through gambling, but I have also seen people becoming bankrupt due to gambling. I think gambling is only for fun not to make money. I don't think there is "good system" in gambling.