Get paid to Ask and Answer Questions on Advisordia

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
On Advisordia community, you can get paid to ask and answer to questions or if you have knowledge or thoughts to share. You also get more points for providing the most helpful answers. You can exchange every 250 points you earn on the website for money.

The best news is that you get paid for various activities on the site such as upvoting and down voting a question or answer.

Currently, there is a huge demand for people who can provide insights on many topics. This is a great opportunity for those who need a side hustle and want to earn extra cash.

Here is a detailed explanation of how to accumulate Advisordia points for money. If you have questions, you can check the help page Frequently asked questions or reply to this thread.

You can convert your points into cash by requesting a withdrawal and providing your payment information on your profile.

Payment options: PayPal, Binance, and local Bank transfers

Since the startup of Advisordia, we have been able to get a reasonable number of active members, thanks to the early members. Going forward, there will be a few restrictions for new members who want to earn points for money.

Prerequisites for verification:
  1. You must ask at least 10 questions.
  2. You must add at least 10 answers or comments.
  3. Your question or answers must have at least 6 upvotes.
Join Advisordia now to start gaining points for money Advisordia

Last edited:
Solution
Advisordia Personal Finance Q&A Community is now available for content creators. You can now monetize your valuable content. This platform offers a space for financial experts to share their knowledge and insights with a wider audience.

By monetizing your content, you can earn money for the valuable information you provide.

The payment request option is now enabled on your profile , allowing you to easily withdraw your earnings. Join Advisordia today and start earning for sharing your expertise in personal finance.

Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and help others improve their financial well-being while also earning some extra income.

Don't wait, sign up now and start making money from your...

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
The equivalent of 120 point is 1$ and it's easy to accumulate point through various means on Advisordia. Please let me know if you have any question.
@Fecoms, Glad to know. I would like to know the monetary equivalent of 120 points, please.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Thank you @Fecoms for the clarification. I have since joined the site and started asking and answering. I intent to add/inform my trendri balance on advisordia in due course. By the way, what is the minimum payout on advisordia?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you @Fecoms for the clarification. I have since joined the site and started asking and answering. I intent to add/inform my trendri balance on advisordia in due course. By the way, what is the minimum payout on advisordia?
The minimum payout on Advisordia is $5, to add your payment details, kindly visit your profile on Advisordia and during payment request Trendri balance will be added.

Olatoye Daud

Get paid to Ask and Answer Questions on Advisordia​

Sure, I can help you with that. Advisordia is a website where you can get paid to ask and answer questions. You can earn money by answering questions that other users have asked, or by asking your own questions and having other users answer them.

To get started, you will need to create an account on Advisordia. Once you have created an account, you can start answering questions. When you answer a question, you will be given a rating based on the quality of your answer. The higher your rating, the more money you will earn.

You can also earn money by asking your own questions. When you ask a question, you will be given a bounty. The bounty is the amount of money that you will earn if someone answers your question. The higher the bounty, the more likely it is that someone will answer your question.

Here are some tips for getting paid to ask and answer questions on Advisordia:

• Answer questions that you are knowledgeable about. The better you know the subject matter, the better your answers will be, and the more money you will earn.
  • Answer questions in a clear and concise way. Your answers should be easy to understand and should provide the information that the user is looking for.
  • Use proper grammar and spelling. Your answers should be well-written and free of errors.
  • Be respectful and helpful. Your answers should be respectful of the user and should be helpful in answering their question.
If you follow these tips, you can earn money to ask and answer questions on Advisordia.

Here are some additional details about Advisordia:

• How much can you earn? The amount of money you can earn on Advisordia depends on a number of factors, including the quality of your answers, the bounty on your questions, and the number of people who answer your questions. However, you can typically earn a few dollars for each question you answer.
  • How do you get paid? You will be paid through PayPal. You will need to have a PayPal account in order to receive your payments.
  • Is it legit? Yes, Advisordia is a legitimate website. It has been in operation since 2013 and has paid out millions of dollars to its users.
I hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
How do I transact my 0.51 $ to my Advisordia account and then start accumulating points there since trendri system of earning becomes Advisordia? I visit buy points page but this page is unavailable?

raaman

Valued Contributor
The minimum payout on Advisordia is $5, to add your payment details, kindly visit your profile on Advisordia and during payment request Trendri balance will be added.
Thank you for the prompt reply. By the way, what is the use and necessity of " buy points " on the site?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the prompt reply. By the way, what is the use and necessity of " buy points " on the site?
The option is temporarily disable because we won't have need for it now.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
How do I transact my 0.51 $ to my Advisordia account and then start accumulating points there since trendri system of earning becomes Advisordia? I visit buy points page but this page is unavailable?
The buying of point it's not enabled for now. However if you get reasonable vote you maybe considered to transfer your Trendri balance to Advisordia.

Mika

VIP Contributor
during payment request Trendri balance will be added.
I have registered on the site, answered a few questions, and posted a couple of questions. My posts are under moderation. By the way, what are the rules for minimum word count for questions and answers?
I am glad that we can get our Trendri balance added when we request payment. But I would like to know if you would do it manually or if there are options on the site.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I have registered on the site, answered a few questions, and posted a couple of questions. My posts are under moderation. By the way, what are the rules for minimum word count for questions and answers?
I am glad that we can get our Trendri balance added when we request payment. But I would like to know if you would do it manually or if there are options on the site.
For the first post it usually moderated for first user, afterwards all post or answers are automatically approved.

The minimum word count is 60 words that's equivalent to 400 characters.

To request withdrawal you need to visit your profile by selecting withdraw or payment to include your payment details.

Your Advisordia balance will be included automatically but that of Trendri will be included manual when making payment.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
This is really great, what's the minimum posts per day and is it only restricted to finance Q and A or other field's questions can be asked too, Thanks.
There is no restrictions on the number of post or questions you can post per day. However I delete post that doesn't make any sense.

The finance is very broad and instresting, I definitely add more categories gradually. So post are only restricted to personal finance.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
This is really great, what's the minimum posts per day and is it only restricted to finance Q and A or other field's questions can be asked too, Thanks.
There is no restrictions on the number of post or questions you can post per day. However I delete post that doesn't make any sense

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Fecoms, you have not answered my question. In " user statistics page", what are "posts"?
If I understand you correctly, we have Questions and answers and post are blog content. If I didn't address your question, kindly send me a link to the page you are referring to.

raaman

Valued Contributor
If I understand you correctly, we have Questions and answers and post are blog content. If I didn't address your question, kindly send me a link to the page you are referring to.
Very good to know. If so , will I get paid for blog content too? If yes, what is the rate and the word required?