Get paid to Ask and Answer Questions on Advisordia

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
On Advisordia community, you can get paid to ask and answer to questions or if you have knowledge or thoughts to share. You also get more points for providing the most helpful answers. You can exchange every 250 points you earn on the website for money.

The best news is that you get paid for various activities on the site such as upvoting and down voting a question or answer.

Currently, there is a huge demand for people who can provide insights on many topics. This is a great opportunity for those who need a side hustle and want to earn extra cash.

Here is a detailed explanation of how to accumulate Advisordia points for money. If you have questions, you can check the help page Frequently asked questions or reply to this thread.

You can convert your points into cash by requesting a withdrawal and providing your payment information on your profile.

Payment options: PayPal, Binance, and local Bank transfers

Since the startup of Advisordia, we have been able to get a reasonable number of active members, thanks to the early members. Going forward, there will be a few restrictions for new members who want to earn points for money.

Prerequisites for verification:
  1. You must ask at least 10 questions.
  2. You must add at least 10 answers or comments.
  3. Your question or answers must have at least 6 upvotes.
Join Advisordia now to start gaining points for money Advisordia

Last edited:
Solution
Advisordia Personal Finance Q&A Community is now available for content creators. You can now monetize your valuable content. This platform offers a space for financial experts to share their knowledge and insights with a wider audience.

By monetizing your content, you can earn money for the valuable information you provide.

The payment request option is now enabled on your profile , allowing you to easily withdraw your earnings. Join Advisordia today and start earning for sharing your expertise in personal finance.

Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and help others improve their financial well-being while also earning some extra income.

Don't wait, sign up now and start making money from your...

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Fecoms , have you activated points for comments? Pl intimate.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any issue with the comment point. Additional suggestion: once you comment and you suspect you didn't receive a point, kindly reach out to me immediately so I can track the point without adding more content from your end.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Fecoms. Where is this withdrawal section found exactly in the site. I only find it when I follow this link but I can't find it when browsing the site.
Click on your profile photo at the top right, choose Edit profile, and select the last tap to the right (withdrawals) on the desktop view or dropdown menu on the mobile view.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Fecoms how can I choose the best answer? Please guide me.
To select the best answer to your question. Just look directly below the reply you feel should have the best answer, as shown in this screenshot, and click Select Best Answer. Please note that you can always cancel the best answer if you feel another reply should be selected. Once selected, the High point goes to the user with the best answer.
Capture.PNG

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The point isn't actually reduced, but moved to the answer or best answers. From time to time, the points for questions and Answers will be swapped to have a standard Q&A ratio.

@Fecoms - I would really appreciate if you can increase the number of points we receive when we ask questions. I think receiving 5 points per questions would be fair. What do you think?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@Fecoms - I would really appreciate if you can increase the number of points we receive when we ask questions. I think receiving 5 points per questions would be fair. What do you think?
Really! The point given is very reasonable for questions and beside you have several options to earn point.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Since the startup of Advisordia, we have been able to get a reasonable number of active members, thanks to the early members. Going forward, there will be a few restrictions for new members who want to earn points for money. For more details

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Fecoms, what's the timeframe for withdrawal after it's initiated?

Can I answer a question I asked?

Can I answer a question twice?

Thanks.
You can't answer your own question but you can reply to an answer to your questions.

You can answer twice if the need be.

Payment is usually process within a short time frame, please check the FAQ for details FAQs

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Fecoms, Good morning. Just answered the question "What are some tips helping you to avoid scam presales?" What are some tips helping you to avoid scam presales? . Instead of 4 points credit, I got 3 points only. I request you to look into the matter and set right the issue.
@raaman allow me some time to check if that's an error. However from yesterday till today point wasn't adjusted but I will check later at PM.
My username on Advisordia is Spencer, here's the link to my profile spencer
@Spencer I will look into your complaints and address it accordingly, probably your username must have been moved errornously to lower usergroup. I will check at PM.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@raaman allow me some time to check if that's an error. However from yesterday till today point wasn't adjusted but I will check later at PM.

@Spencer I will look into your complaints and address it accordingly, probably your username must have been moved errornously to lower usergroup. I will check at PM.

Alright, looking forward, I'll also appreciate a detailed explanation on how the subscription thing works, are we going to be posting questions and answers to earn points or we have to subscribe before we can withdraw