Get paid to Ask and Answer Questions on Advisordia

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
On Advisordia community, you can get paid to ask and answer to questions or if you have knowledge or thoughts to share. You also get more points for providing the most helpful answers. You can exchange every 250 points you earn on the website for money.

The best news is that you get paid for various activities on the site such as upvoting and down voting a question or answer.

Currently, there is a huge demand for people who can provide insights on many topics. This is a great opportunity for those who need a side hustle and want to earn extra cash.

Here is a detailed explanation of how to accumulate Advisordia points for money. If you have questions, you can check the help page Frequently asked questions or reply to this thread.

You can convert your points into cash by requesting a withdrawal and providing your payment information on your profile.

Payment options: PayPal, Binance, and local Bank transfers

Since the startup of Advisordia, we have been able to get a reasonable number of active members, thanks to the early members. Going forward, there will be a few restrictions for new members who want to earn points for money.

Prerequisites for verification:
  1. You must ask at least 10 questions.
  2. You must add at least 10 answers or comments.
  3. Your question or answers must have at least 6 upvotes.
Join Advisordia now to start gaining points for money Advisordia

Last edited:
Solution
Advisordia Personal Finance Q&A Community is now available for content creators. You can now monetize your valuable content. This platform offers a space for financial experts to share their knowledge and insights with a wider audience.

By monetizing your content, you can earn money for the valuable information you provide.

The payment request option is now enabled on your profile , allowing you to easily withdraw your earnings. Join Advisordia today and start earning for sharing your expertise in personal finance.

Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and help others improve their financial well-being while also earning some extra income.

Don't wait, sign up now and start making money from your...

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Hello @Fecoms the messages sent to inbox can't be open. Like the message you sent to my inbox isn't opening please check it out so that I can read the message you sent to me

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I've tried to open it many times with different timeframes but the message still won't open. even now the profile button is not working.
You are right, just checked now my profile button isn't working.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all, What's your opinion of the required 200 characters for questions? too much or too little?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hello all, What's your opinion of the required 200 characters for questions? too much or too little?
100 character is reasonable and justifiable. One need to understand that it is not a thread or an answer or a post. Questions asked should be short and simple.

raaman

Valued Contributor
I prefer short and precise questions, due to the long nature of the question field most people end up answering their own questions.
Yeah. It is also a waste of time explaining a question so much.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
If it's too short it will be similar to Quora, so I think 150 characters would be better. Ask Questions with little description.
Thanks for your opinion. Initially, the site started with only questions without descriptions. But to make it look a little bit different, a description was added.
100 character is reasonable and justifiable. One need to understand that it is not a thread or an answer or a post. Questions asked should be short and simple.
Absolutely, the question should be brief, but on the other hand, we don't want members to copy questions from other sources.
It's ok to have 200 characters when asking questions. The more detail in the question the more accurate the answers you will get.
I realize some members turned their questions into "How-To Guides," but some members detailed questions look interesting.
I prefer short and precise questions, due to the long nature of the question field most people end up answering their own questions.
With everyone's suggestion, the question description will be adjusted to either 100-150 characters.

Last edited:
E

eldavis

For the first post it usually moderated for first user, afterwards all post or answers are automatically approved.

The minimum word count is 60 words that's equivalent to 400 characters.

To request withdrawal you need to visit your profile by selecting withdraw or payment to include your payment details.

Your Advisordia balance will be included automatically but that of Trendri will be included manual when making payment.
I have joined the site for some days now, and so far i have been earning points, but on my profile I can't find the option for withdraw or payment where i can add my payment details. Is there something i need to do before i can have access to this?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Fecoms - What is the price of upgrading the membership? I am one of the earliest members of advisordia, so I hope I do not need to upgrade?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I have joined the site for some days now, and so far i have been earning points, but on my profile I can't find the option for withdraw or payment where i can add my payment details. Is there something i need to do before i can have access to this?
You won't have the option to include your account details or monetized points until you are verified. Please check the FAQ Whats the prerequisite to start earning on Advisordia?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Fecoms - I have a few question and I hope you will address them.

1) What is the price of paid subscription?

2) How can we upgrade to paid membership

3) What if I do not upgrade? Will I still be able to withdraw? I am one of the senior members in here and an one of the earliest people who joined advisordia.