Get paid to Ask and Answer Questions on Advisordia

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
On Advisordia community, you can get paid to ask and answer to questions or if you have knowledge or thoughts to share. You also get more points for providing the most helpful answers. You can exchange every 250 points you earn on the website for money.

The best news is that you get paid for various activities on the site such as upvoting and down voting a question or answer.

Currently, there is a huge demand for people who can provide insights on many topics. This is a great opportunity for those who need a side hustle and want to earn extra cash.

Here is a detailed explanation of how to accumulate Advisordia points for money. If you have questions, you can check the help page Frequently asked questions or reply to this thread.

You can convert your points into cash by requesting a withdrawal and providing your payment information on your profile.

Payment options: PayPal, Binance, and local Bank transfers

Since the startup of Advisordia, we have been able to get a reasonable number of active members, thanks to the early members. Going forward, there will be a few restrictions for new members who want to earn points for money.

Prerequisites for verification:
  1. You must ask at least 10 questions.
  2. You must add at least 10 answers or comments.
  3. Your question or answers must have at least 6 upvotes.
Join Advisordia now to start gaining points for money Advisordia

Last edited:
Solution
Advisordia Personal Finance Q&A Community is now available for content creators. You can now monetize your valuable content. This platform offers a space for financial experts to share their knowledge and insights with a wider audience.

By monetizing your content, you can earn money for the valuable information you provide.

The payment request option is now enabled on your profile , allowing you to easily withdraw your earnings. Join Advisordia today and start earning for sharing your expertise in personal finance.

Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and help others improve their financial well-being while also earning some extra income.

Don't wait, sign up now and start making money from your...

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi fecoms, you’re not yet paid my pending payment from Trendri forum you supposed to send together with advisordia payment
Usually, it's necessary that you PM me to include your Trendri payment on Advisordia during payout. Most users who pm me received their payment. On your next request, kindly PM for your credit here to be paid along.

Ramolak19

Verified member
The withdrawal page is available to verified users only. I will check your account if you meet the necessary requirements then your account will be upgraded.
Usually, it's necessary that you PM me to include your Trendri payment on Advisordia during payout. Most users who pm me received their payment. On your next request, kindly PM for your credit here to be paid along.

Good day @Fecoms, I think this is the time to help me with Trendri pending payment due to change of ownership that would affect platform partially. Please help

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Hello sir. I have more than 10 questions, more than 10 answers and 7 best answers in Advisordia but still cannot see the withdrawal page on my account. Please help me verify my account.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello sir. I have more than 10 questions, more than 10 answers and 7 best answers in Advisordia but still cannot see the withdrawal page on my account. Please help me verify my account.
The withdrawal page is available to verified users only. I will check your account if you meet the necessary requirements then your account will be upgraded.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Why have you removed all those points from me? I had 590 points and now I am only remaining with 75 points. Yet my account was already restricted to 10 answers per day. I don't understand what is going on here. The notification says it is for account upgrade but still I don't see the withdrawal page on my account. I can only access it through the link given here.

I don't see why I should be deducted all those points yet my account was already limited to the set limit. I thought only those who were making unlimited posts would be deducted their points.

Last edited:

Abigael

Valued Contributor
These are the instructions given about verification. I have done all of them. I was also not a newbie member, I was among the first to join the site. I guess that is why my account already got limited to 10 questions and 10 answers per day. Since I was not making unlimited posts, I don't think it is fair to deduct points from me.

I was only asking for the withdrawal page to be available on my edit profile section. And even now after the points were deducted for upgrade, I can't find the withdrawal page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919-064629.png
    Screenshot_20230919-064629.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 5

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is how it works: all newbies or new members can ask or answer questions unlimitedly. They will be unable to withdraw their points until they are upgraded to subscribers. And this requires a verification process, as shown in the FAQ. And all excess points accumulated will be adjusted to the verification level.

For your kind feedback, I have upgraded your account to subscriber status, and your points can be monetized and withdrawn. The posting limit is also included. If you need further clarification, am available.
But mine already had the posting limit. Why did you deduct 515 points? The attached file is the feedback I get after making 10 posts. Then I can post again after 24 hours. So I think it is unfair to be deducted 515 points when my account was already limited.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919-095027.png
    Screenshot_20230919-095027.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
But mine already had the posting limit. Why did you deduct 515 points? The attached file is the feedback I get after making 10 posts. Then I can post again after 24 hours. So I think it is unfair to be deducted 515 points when my account was already limited.
Kindly check the FAQ for details.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Kindly check the FAQ for details.
I have checked it and there is nowhere that says points will be deducted for account upgrade. Also doesn't this message: "you have reached the maximum for adding answers. Please subscribe to paid membership" that I get after reaching 10 posts daily mean my account is limited? I have attached a screenshot for the message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919-095027.png
    Screenshot_20230919-095027.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 2

Abigael

Valued Contributor
If my account has been upgraded after deducting the 515 points, why isn't the withdrawal page available yet in my account?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919-121503.png
    Screenshot_20230919-121503.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 4

BAMFORD

Greetings @Fecoms please my payment was rejected, and my withdrawal page isn't opening again, please kindly check my account and restore please 🥺

Username: Allison

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919-131503.jpg
    Screenshot_20230919-131503.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 9

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
If my account has been upgraded after deducting the 515 points, why isn't the withdrawal page available yet in my account?
I sent you a link to the withdrawal page on the platform. Let me know if you can't still access the page.

In addition to your complaints please check this image captured from the FAQ. If this measure is not taken that mean every single members would be paid users. Your point was only adjusted to the 10 Questions and Answers.

Screenshot_20230920_072231_Chrome.jpg

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings @Fecoms please my payment was rejected, and my withdrawal page isn't opening again, please kindly check my account and restore please 🥺

Username: Allison
Your account was actually demoted due to numerous account you owned and point manipulation.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I sent you a link to the withdrawal page on the platform. Let me know if you can't still access the page.

In addition to your complaints please check this image captured from the FAQ. If this measure is not taken that mean every single members would be paid users. Your point was only adjusted to the 10 Questions and Answers.

View attachment 59161
I understand now, thank you for the clarification. And yes, I am able to access the withdrawal page through the link.