Get paid to Ask and Answer Questions on Advisordia

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
On Advisordia community, you can get paid to ask and answer to questions or if you have knowledge or thoughts to share. You also get more points for providing the most helpful answers. You can exchange every 250 points you earn on the website for money.

The best news is that you get paid for various activities on the site such as upvoting and down voting a question or answer.

Currently, there is a huge demand for people who can provide insights on many topics. This is a great opportunity for those who need a side hustle and want to earn extra cash.

Here is a detailed explanation of how to accumulate Advisordia points for money. If you have questions, you can check the help page Frequently asked questions or reply to this thread.

You can convert your points into cash by requesting a withdrawal and providing your payment information on your profile.

Payment options: PayPal, Binance, and local Bank transfers

Since the startup of Advisordia, we have been able to get a reasonable number of active members, thanks to the early members. Going forward, there will be a few restrictions for new members who want to earn points for money.

Prerequisites for verification:
  1. You must ask at least 10 questions.
  2. You must add at least 10 answers or comments.
  3. Your question or answers must have at least 6 upvotes.
Join Advisordia now to start gaining points for money Advisordia

Last edited:
Solution
Advisordia Personal Finance Q&A Community is now available for content creators. You can now monetize your valuable content. This platform offers a space for financial experts to share their knowledge and insights with a wider audience.

By monetizing your content, you can earn money for the valuable information you provide.

The payment request option is now enabled on your profile , allowing you to easily withdraw your earnings. Join Advisordia today and start earning for sharing your expertise in personal finance.

Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and help others improve their financial well-being while also earning some extra income.

Don't wait, sign up now and start making money from your...

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Team,

I wanted to inform you about a recent development regarding Advisordia. A bidder named Xzion has successfully taken over the community, and the transaction was completed yesterday. I have also paid all outstanding payment requests.

As per our agreement, Xzion has agreed to maintain the community with existing users. However, I want to clarify that I may not have the authority to make decisions in the community anymore since my account has been taken over. Xzion will be responsible for running the community and making any necessary decisions.

I want to assure you all that I am still here to support you. I have promised Xzion that I will be available to assist for at least a month whenever needed. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this change, and I hope that you all can manage well with the new owner.

BAMFORD

Greetings @Fecoms thanks for the information. Please alert @XZion the new owner to restore my account as you promised, please sir.
Username: Allison 🤲🏿

XZion

@Fecoms If you wouldn't mind, I need your permission to hijack this thread as a means to reach out to my members here as well.
@Allison Could you please tell me what issue you have with your account? I am new to any previous conversations you may have had.

BAMFORD

@Fecoms If you wouldn't mind, I need your permission to hijack this thread as a means to reach out to my members here as well.
@Allison Could you please tell me what issue you have with your account? I am new to any previous conversations you may have had.
Good morning @XZion ,my account is demoted and my withdrawal page isn't opening. I spoke with @Fecoms he said he'll fix the issues. Please kindly contact him, he'll help to restore back my account, so that I'll be able to withdraw my earnings via advisordia.com.

Last edited:

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
@XZion I want to request for withdrawal and I have fulfilled the requirements but my account has not been upgraded for withdrawal.

XZion

Hi@fecoms/@XZion, I wish to withdraw my accumulations, but the page shows "Sorry, this page is not available." Please look into the matter and set right the issue. Please reply.
@raaman you can direct your questions to me only. I intentionally turn off the page because am trying to get the configuration done with our own strategy. Am working on implementing some options. It would be made available soon.

BAMFORD

Hi@fecoms/@XZion, I wish to withdraw my accumulations, but the page shows "Sorry, this page is not available." Please look into the matter and set right the issue. Please reply.
I'm also having the same people @XZion , please rectify the issues, thanks in advance.

raaman

Valued Contributor
@raaman you can direct your questions to me only. I intentionally turn off the page because am trying to get the configuration done with our own strategy. Am working on implementing some options. It would be made available soon.
Hi XZion, Thank you for the prompt reply. By the way, I wish the options you intend to implement will be to the benefit of user members also.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
@XZion should respond to this messages because it is necessary to foster healthy and vibrant community. A lot of people will be sceptical of working on the platform if they are not getting answers . You need to respond to people's queries promptly..

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@XZion should respond to this messages because it is necessary to foster healthy and vibrant community. A lot of people will be sceptical of working on the platform if they are not getting answers . You need to respond to people's queries promptly..
Changing full community structure need some time it is not something to do with 10 minutes but needs to study the reward system and also to understand concept then make adjustments and you know this takes no less than one week to handle all this.

XZion

Changing full community structure need some time it is not something to do with 10 minutes but needs to study the reward system and also to understand concept then make adjustments and you know this takes no less than one week to handle all this.
I am sorry for not responding to some members yet. I am trying to understand how the application works and the point system. Am also trying to understand the point system and i dont want to bother @Fecoms with much question. Lastly, I am also setting up our own payment option, and I won't be able to support bank payments. Please stick to the site and support it in any way you can. A lot was spent to acquire the community.

E

eldavis

I am sorry for not responding to some members yet. I am trying to understand how the application works and the point system. Am also trying to understand the point system and i dont want to bother @Fecoms with much question. Lastly, I am also setting up our own payment option, and I won't be able to support bank payments. Please stick to the site and support it in any way you can. A lot was spent to acquire the community.
Its understandable if you might not be able to support bank transfer, i think there would be little to no issue if there is an option for crypto payment. Anyways i hope things get sorted out on time, wish you the very best.

Ub4cash

For me, I think this is another platform one can earn extra income from as it looks easy and straightforward. And I also like the fact that has more than one payment methods. I will register and give it a try to see if it favors me or not. Thanks for sharing.

Otjewel

Dear @XZion we understand the situation and what you are going through in the moment, but try and be snappy about it, the site is losing value because there is no hope that one is going to get anything from what they are doing since the withdrawal page is still not available, the amount of questions and answers are coming down only old post are available, the site is getting boring and going slowly, please what ever you are doing be snappy with it because we are eager to withdraw our point if you loss your member is possible you could also loss your money for the site purchase.