Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

uforwealth

Verified member
This is a welcome development for people like me who like article writing and it is another way to make more money on trendri. Many thanks to the admin.

My question is this. How much are we going to earn for each article ?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This is a welcome development for people like me who like article writing and it is another way to make more money on trendri. Many thanks to the admin.

My question is this. How much are we going to earn for each article ?

Well, I really hope that the admin @Fecoms will surely disclose the pay rates for each 500 word article.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'll be keeping close attention, monitoring the article section. I've looked up to this opportunity long ago on trendri PTP, credit to the admin of this forum @Fecoms, for adding the article section here.
It is understandable that the article section requires research and good writing skill, and so will the pay rate be attractive in order to motivate users here who are eligible to write, to come up with quality write-up. I'll make out time to be involved in the article section when the chance presents itself in the future. I just wish sports section can be added, it will keep me involved in the sub-forum when it comes up.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@Fecoms, may I know what is the word requirement for 21 cents and 75 cents for writing articles? I expect an early reply.
  1. Article: Creating an article - 420 Minimum words - Credit $0.21 to $0.75
420 words will give you $0.21.

raaman

Valued Contributor
  1. Article: Creating an article - 420 Minimum words - Credit $0.21 to $0.75
420 words will give you $0.21.
@Fecoms. Thank you for the prompt reply and glad to know. I wish and suggest a small correction of $0.25 here instead of $0.21. By the way, how many words are required in order to earn the reward of $0.75 for an article? I wish you should specify that also. I wish your site should be more transparent, and there should be no room for ambiguity or misconstruction therein.

raaman

Valued Contributor
@Fecoms. for posting articles, what is the meaning of "series"? What is its necessity? Why you introduced it? I am seeing/confronting this for the first time in any article posting site. If I want to create a series on "Health", why it is asking for an URL? Without first posting/publishing an article online, how can I have an URL? It is all confusing. Have you explained all these anywhere here? If so, please let me know.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have published 3 articles on the site. Three articles had different word counts and earned me different credits. The first article I published was 1000 words and it earned me 32 cents. The second article was 640 words and it also earned me the same amount which is 32 cents. The third article was 500 words and article earned me 26 cents. Based on my own experience, I can say the basic payment for an article is 21 cents (by writing at least 420 words). However, I am still confused about how many words you are required to earn 75 cents. Based on what I earned, I think you will have to write 2000 words tom earn 75 cents.

arunima25

Verified member
That sounds good and encouraging for participants. It would encourage value contribution here. I am motivated to write some quality article soon.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Please accept my apologies if your payment was delayed for a few days; this was caused by cryptocurrency fall. However, if you use the Binance pay option, your money will be processed within the next 2–3 days.

Mika

VIP Contributor
So far I have published 9 articles. Some of my articles have earned me 75 cents. However, in order to earn that amount I had to put 1500 words into the article. Writing 1500 words article for 75 cents is not a great payment, however, when you withdraw via crypto and hold your crypto for the long term, you might earn a lot of money you made by publishing on the site. Sometimes I have published up to 2 articles in a day, however, I have not read any rules regarding how many articles you can publish. However, I believe you can publish up to 3 articles in a day and your articles need to be on three different topics, business ideas, money-making, and cryptocurrency. You cannot publish multiple articles on the same topic on the same day. Moderators and admin can correct me on this, however, that's what I figured out by publishing 9 articles.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all, You may have noticed that certain PTP members are unable to submit articles for the following reasons:

1. Some member-created content is a collection of spined content and, as such, cannot be converted into search engine traffic.
2. The article extension has not been capable of indexing articles as expected.

Due to the aforementioned factors, the article option will be temporarily disabled while it is observed and configured correctly, or an alternative option may be made available.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am a member of Forum Coin, and I have written a lot of articles on Forum Coin. Forum Coin does not allow everyone to write articles. You will have to apply for the position and while applying you will have to answer some questions. The admin or moderator will analyze your application. Based on the quality of your forum posts and the sample articles you have provided through your links, you will be approved or disapproved. As a writer, there are rules to be followed, for example, it should be original and you cannot republish elsewhere, your article should not be an opinionated piece and time-sensitive news. While most of the articles on Forum Coin are not search-friendly, the articles on Forum Coins are readable and useful. I think Trendri Admin should follow some best practices implemented on Forum Coin. Forum Coin pays 25 cents for each article and the article will earn an additional $1.25 if is useful to admin's eyes.

uforwealth

Verified member
I am a member of Forum Coin, and I have written a lot of articles on Forum Coin. Forum Coin does not allow everyone to write articles. You will have to apply for the position and while applying you will have to answer some questions. The admin or moderator will analyze your application. Based on the quality of your forum posts and the sample articles you have provided through your links, you will be approved or disapproved. As a writer, there are rules to be followed, for example, it should be original and you cannot republish elsewhere, your article should not be an opinionated piece and time-sensitive news. While most of the articles on Forum Coin are not search-friendly, the articles on Forum Coins are readable and useful. I think Trendri Admin should follow some best practices implemented on Forum Coin. Forum Coin pays 25 cents for each article and the article will earn an additional $1.25 if is useful to admin's eyes.
For how many words does forum coin admin pay 25 cent ?

Activator230822

Verified member
Please accept my apologies if your payment was delayed for a few days; this was caused by cryptocurrency fall. However, if you use the Binance pay option, your money will be processed within the next 2–3 days.
Hi Adm I requested my payment through PayPal on 20th December,2022 till now the payment status is still pending. What's going on here?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Adm I requested my payment through PayPal on 20th December,2022 till now the payment status is still pending. What's going on here?
Your payment wasn't held up on purpose. Instead, several attempts to credit your PayPal email account failed, and you were notified. Please note that another attempt has been made and your payment was successful.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
In honor of the holiday season, we've decided to give high credit bonuses to members in the following forums:

To earn a lot of credit, make sure to post threads about the aforementioned categories until January 5th, 2023. Earn more money by posting up to 200 words with a high credit.You have the chance to post to 30 threads and 15 comment per day.

Last edited: