Get Paid to Write Get paid to write comment in SocialSeo (5 Dollars Payment Proof)

Mertayasa

One of the most easy way to make money is just by write comment in someone social media. This site is very new and currently has no more than 500 users. If I not mistaken this site launch on June 2021, it's very new but 100% legit. I can said it's legit because I've been paid one time in this site (you can see the payment proof below).
As I said, in this site the job is very simple. We just need to write a comment to available task. Usually the job is come from face book, twitter dan kind of blog post. So if you want to join this site you should have your account and remember your account must be real and have over 100 friends. If you use fake account to write comment the site will block you. Since the site is safe and legit I recommend you to use your primary account to avoid getting banned.

Here is my first payment from this site, Note : Swastiastu store is my online store, this proof is my own. I'm not copy anything from google or anywhere, you can check and if you find it, just report it to moderator.

20210717_132345.jpg

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I managed to reach #5 minimum withdrawal threshold at socialseos after one month. The first four weeks wasn't a steady flow of tasks. But in the last four days, I've been getting task notifications steadily. Socialseos is a legit earning website like trendri and any other legit site on earth. You can give it a try if you can, thank you.

Mertayasa

Looks like a nice money making website, kind of like a social media where we can earn too. And it is a fresh new website, just been launched on June 2021, so members may be coming in more. Yes, the job does look pretty simple, writing comments on different social media websites sounds good!​
Yes, the site is very new and the members is not really much so far. It's good opportunity to us to join as soon as possible, so we'ii get more chance to make money there. Just like I said earlier we just need to give comment to someone social media and we'ii get paid. But please make sure to make comment related to given topics.​

Mertayasa

Please send me the link to the site so that I can also make money to commenting on posts​
Congrats first for your withdrawal from socialseos. I saw the information first time through @Augusta. He was the first man here in the forum that told me about socialseos how one can earn dividends through social seos by receiving posting offers that is better than what other forums do pay at the moment. But in socialseos you don't have to earn all the time you just have to follow notifications to get when you'll be doing your next tasks.​
Thank you, I hear the site first time from that person as well. But I think he just explain about the site and provide a payment proof. That's way I post this site with new style which is provide my own payments proof. And you're right this site just for extra money, since not all the time there are jobs available.​

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Congrats first for your withdrawal from socialseos. I saw the information first time through @Augusta. He was the first man here in the forum that told me about socialseos how one can earn dividends through social seos by receiving posting offers that is better than what other forums do pay at the moment. But in socialseos you don't have to earn all the time you just have to follow notifications to get when you'll be doing your next tasks.
Yeah it seems a lot of people are following the site now because I'm seeing a lot of people now on the site which is a good one. Yeah the site pays better at least from the other sites I have seen so far.the only snag is that the sites doesn't have unending posting time like what is obtainable here

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Really ?
I thought this site is a new one, because I was make conversation with the admin and he said if their site is very new. You said that working in this site currently, how many amount you get already?
The minimum payout is 5 dollars , just like you said. So, for how long we can request for withdrawal is depend on the jobs.
I think I have withdraw about two times now from the site. It took about 48-76 hours so you should expect your money between 3. Business days. Just complete your withdrawal page when you want to withdraw at least 5 dollars then you would get your money in your account

AmaliaTG

Thank you for clarify this one and sorry to make you confuse. 100 friends I'm talking about is, friends in your social media account not on the site account. The reason is the site don't want you to use fake account. That's way if you use fake account, they will banned your account.
Screenshot_2021-07-18-10-47-09-86_c0dc27f5c07cb0fb3541d6073dfd6932.jpg
Is that the site or its the wrong one? I don't think of I have read anything about commenting or get paid to comment on their website. If this screenshot is not the site, please type down the name of the site so that I can get started. If you benefited by just commenting, then I also want to benefit. And yes I have more than even 100 friends on my social medias. @Mertayasa I would like to know if this is the site you are talking about.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah it seems a lot of people are following the site now because I'm seeing a lot of people now on the site which is a good one. Yeah the site pays better at least from the other sites I have seen so far.the only snag is that the sites doesn't have unending posting time like what is obtainable here
But in socialseos you'll only be limited to post around 5-8 posts per day. So it is also limited like other forums. You can't earn much from it like you earn from Trendri even if the reward is bigger somehow. It pays from 8 cents, at times I see 9. But my posting limit is always set at 6. I don't go past six offers sent to me every three days. The offers doesn't come every day for me, unless it comes steady for you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thank you, I hear the site first time from that person as well. But I think he just explain about the site and provide a payment proof. That's way I post this site with new style which is provide my own payments proof. And you're right this site just for extra money, since not all the time there are jobs available.​
Its good you've displayed your payment proof here, it will sure motivate others to come through it for extra bucks. This extra bucks helps a lot when it comes to paying bills of those intricate things. Every penny I make online matters to me, cos when I combine it with the amount I made somewhere its just enough for me to carter for some little need.

Mertayasa

Yes the amount we can get in this site quite good for just write a comment. It's between 0.06 - 0.09 cents. The plus thing we can also the post usually contain very useful information. So when I write a comment, I always read the post completely since it's very good information for me. The points is I can make money and get free knowledge.​

Mertayasa

View attachment 46582
Is that the site or its the wrong one? I don't think of I have read anything about commenting or get paid to comment on their website. If this screenshot is not the site, please type down the name of the site so that I can get started. If you benefited by just commenting, then I also want to benefit. And yes I have more than even 100 friends on my social medias.
No you are in the wrong site !
The correct is (socialseos.com), you miss one word which "s" at the end of the site. It's very good you have more than 100 friends, it's mean you'ii be able doing task properly. Just make sure when you post your comment read the post first, because your comment must relevant to the post.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well this seems promising. I don't really use my social media account and barely interact with my real friends on those platforms. Would you mind telling what is the equivalent of those 5 bucks that you just earned. Like how many times you have written a comment on someone else's post.​
I'm sure that almost all person in this earth have a social media, may bee more than 5. So in my opinion instead of we just use social media doing nothing not really important, it's better we use it to make money. I think, I make around 100 comment in order to make that 5 dollar but with some help from my referral.​
Dear, I am not able to find the website on the internet. What is the name of the website in question? Thanks!

Mertayasa

Exactly I also want to know the same and know the 100 friends he is talking about. He hasn't given us the depth to the site neither has he outline the name of the site or its website name. @Mertayasa I am still waiting for you to give me a bit of background clarity since you are the one who is experienced in that site before I can even research further on it or even sign up. Please next time give us full details, I have been following your thread but you tend to leave us hanging with your useful information. Your information are good but try to be elaborative.
Thanks again for remain me about that. Actually if I give all the information about the site, I need to type all day all night just to make 1 post. I just try to make the conclusion of the site that I work on. I really appreciate if you want to know more about the site you also can make your own research. And about why I'm not add the link or the referral link, because this forum is not allowed it. I think the name of the site is very clear in the title, so just type and google and you'ii find it right.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have known this site and it is not a new site at all. It was previously known as bulk comment before it was changed to the name that it is using now. It is virtually similar to other paid to post sites and the minimum withdrawal I think is $5.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I got $8 payment from them recently, it didn't take more than 3days to see the funds entering into my wallet. They are simply legit and trusted. I am still with them and the system there is simply going well. Their reward is higher per comment but limited to 5-10 tasks per day. Which can give you from $0.40-$0.80 a day depending the amount of the task.

Putta Vince

I got $8 payment from them recently, it didn't take more than 3days to see the funds entering into my wallet. They are simply legit and trusted. I am still with them and the system there is simply going well. Their reward is higher per comment but limited to 5-10 tasks per day. Which can give you from $0.40-$0.80 a day depending the amount of the task.
That's a decent amount of money that can be earned per day , even if its only $0.4 daily. Is SocialSEO kinda PTP forum or it works differently? I have never been introduced to this website before and will look forward to earn from there as well if is works well for me. Do they payout only through Paypal?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a decent amount of money that can be earned per day , even if its only $0.4 daily. Is SocialSEO kinda PTP forum or it works differently? I have never been introduced to this website before and will look forward to earn from there as well if is works well for me. Do they payout only through Paypal?
Social SEOs simply ba paid to post site, because what you do here it's same thing you'll do for them but in different format. They are like microjob site for only tasks that contains comments or post. You'll be redirected to clients blog sites, YouTube channel, Facebook page etc, to create unique comments on and earn incentives.

Phabbyfundz

I must say that has been a really enlightening article, there are been so e shortfalls in the elaboration of the processes required to earn the $5 which you have stated to be the payout amount. But in general you article would help those who are looking for more earning forums .

N

nasser61

It's interesting, good money earning opportunity an offer not to be missed, write comments a task is within everyone's reach, I would like to take a walk in this space, perhaps there's a crazy world registered.

Putta Vince

Social SEOs simply ba paid to post site, because what you do here it's same thing you'll do for them but in different format. They are like microjob site for only tasks that contains comments or post. You'll be redirected to clients blog sites, YouTube channel, Facebook page etc, to create unique comments on and earn incentives.
I see and understood it well. They may also have some minimum word requirements and can be very strict regarding releasing the reward for posting in facebook or youtube channels. Is there a referral thing there or can I join the site as such by searching in browser? I always like to expand my earning potential, so it's a good opportunity to make some cash

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't know if someone else has ever try this out and anyone who has tried this should please update us on how it really work because most of the site that promised us to make up to $5 by writing and posting comments are not always reliable and some of them do not last for a long time, anyone with experience about this website ?