Get Paid to Write Get paid to write comment in SocialSeo (5 Dollars Payment Proof)

Mertayasa

One of the most easy way to make money is just by write comment in someone social media. This site is very new and currently has no more than 500 users. If I not mistaken this site launch on June 2021, it's very new but 100% legit. I can said it's legit because I've been paid one time in this site (you can see the payment proof below).
As I said, in this site the job is very simple. We just need to write a comment to available task. Usually the job is come from face book, twitter dan kind of blog post. So if you want to join this site you should have your account and remember your account must be real and have over 100 friends. If you use fake account to write comment the site will block you. Since the site is safe and legit I recommend you to use your primary account to avoid getting banned.

Here is my first payment from this site, Note : Swastiastu store is my online store, this proof is my own. I'm not copy anything from google or anywhere, you can check and if you find it, just report it to moderator.

20210717_132345.jpg

Putta Vince

I just registered in SocialSeo and didn't find any jobs available though. I searched through different sections , all jobs and ptc ads kinds jobs , but not even single job was available . Are the tasks based on demography? Or is it the same for everyone? I also received $1 bonus on sign up .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I see and understood it well. They may also have some minimum word requirements and can be very strict regarding releasing the reward for posting in facebook or youtube channels. Is there a referral thing there or can I join the site as such by searching in browser? I always like to expand my earning potential, so it's a good opportunity to make some cash
Their is referral program ongoing already for long. You can simply mention about socialseos in the PM you sent me and I'll share you my referral code. They aren't too strict unless you didn't do the task well you'll be on the reduction of rating. In order to continue earning from them, your rating must be high to continue.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This sounds like a really good money earning opportunity. However, I would like to know if they pay through any other methods other than Paypal? There are many people who cannot receive money through Paypal because it is simply not supported in their country. I would also appreciate if you can also suggest some other sites that pay through cryptocurrencies.

chicnthin

Well this seems promising. I don't really use my social media account and barely interact with my real friends on those platforms. Would you mind telling what is the equivalent of those 5 bucks that you just earned. Like how many times you have written a comment on someone else's post.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm on the site too but it isn't a new site perse. It is a change of name stuff. They used to be called bulkcomment before they decided to change to this new one for whatever reason. Yeah the site is nice and legit too. You get your money whenever you need you need your money provided to you have made the minimum pay out which is. $5

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing on the platform for some time now but I haven't had a chance to register on it. Of course I know people that works on the platform and of course it is very legit. I think one of these days I will register because I personally have an active social Media account even though I don't use it most of the time but I use it occasionally. My social Media account is quite old.

uforwealth

Verified member
One of the most easy way to make money is just by write comment in someone social media. This site is very new and currently has no more than 500 users. If I not mistaken this site launch on June 2021, it's very new but 100% legit. I can said it's legit because I've been paid one time in this site (you can see the payment proof below).
As I said, in this site the job is very simple. We just need to write a comment to available task. Usually the job is come from face book, twitter dan kind of blog post. So if you want to join this site you should have your account and remember your account must be real and have over 100 friends. If you use fake account to write comment the site will block you. Since the site is safe and legit I recommend you to use your primary account to avoid getting banned.

Here is my first payment from this site, Note : Swastiastu store is my online store, this proof is my own. I'm not copy anything from google or anywhere, you can check and if you find it, just report it to moderator.

View attachment 46567
Thanks are due to you for sharing this type of information with us here. Do you realize that you have just helped somebody to solve his problem by making positive comments on the site. This is the type of website I have been searching for, online. Unfortunately, you didn't leave your referral link so that I can register through it, in order that you get a commission.

Mertayasa

Well this seems promising. I don't really use my social media account and barely interact with my real friends on those platforms. Would you mind telling what is the equivalent of those 5 bucks that you just earned. Like how many times you have written a comment on someone else's post.​
I'm sure that almost all person in this earth have a social media, may bee more than 5. So in my opinion instead of we just use social media doing nothing not really important, it's better we use it to make money. I think, I make around 100 comment in order to make that 5 dollar but with some help from my referral.​

Mertayasa

Which account will be used for this task?
Based on my experience you'ii need your facebook account, twitter, instagram or your you tube channel. It's depend on the available job. You have to make sure, your account have is active and you have at least friends in your account. If you use fake one, your account gonna be banned.

Mertayasa

I'm on the site too but it isn't a new site perse. It is a change of name stuff. They used to be called bulkcomment before they decided to change to this new one for whatever reason. Yeah the site is nice and legit too. You get your money whenever you need you need your money provided to you have made the minimum pay out which is. $5
Really ?
I thought this site is a new one, because I was make conversation with the admin and he said if their site is very new. You said that working in this site currently, how many amount you get already?
The minimum payout is 5 dollars , just like you said. So, for how long we can request for withdrawal is depend on the jobs.

Mertayasa

I have been hearing on the platform for some time now but I haven't had a chance to register on it. Of course I know people that works on the platform and of course it is very legit. I think one of these days I will register because I personally have an active social Media account even though I don't use it most of the time but I use it occasionally. My social Media account is quite old.
I recommend you to join that site, since it's legit. I'm just like you as well, I'm not really active in social media. Usually I just open and use it when there is an important thing to do, such as read about news or something like that. And right now because of this site, I can use my social media to help me make money online.​

Mertayasa

Thanks are due to you for sharing this type of information with us here. Do you realize that you have just helped somebody to solve his problem by making positive comments on the site. This is the type of website I have been searching for, online. Unfortunately, you didn't leave your referral link so that I can register through it, in order that you get a commission.​
I just want to share something base on my experience, if the site is legit then I'ii explain as a legit site and also the opposite. But if still not sure about the site, I'ii post it in review section. So may bee there is people know about the site and give me new knowledge.
Since we not allow to post any referral link in this forum, you just can type the name of the site. I really respect this rule.​

AmaliaTG

Thank you for this information because this sounds like a good gig for sure . If it's still new that means the rate of their payment is high and because it doesn't have many people in it. Once I get an opportunity, I always make sure I try it out. Let me see how this one is going to go for me. If you had posted your referal you could have gained alot from people in this forum. But I haven't understood what you meant by having 100 friends in my account. Which account, the social media account or the social SEO account?

uforwealth

Verified member
I just want to share something base on my experience, if the site is legit then I'ii explain as a legit site and also the opposite. But if still not sure about the site, I'ii post it in review section. So may bee there is people know about the site and give me new knowledge.
Since we not allow to post any referral link in this forum, you just can type the name of the site. I really respect this rule.​
I understand what you were saying very well. You just want to ascertain the site's reliability before you can recommend it to anybody. That is absolutely fantastic. A good name is better gold and silver. If the website is later confirmed to be a scam, God forbid, your good reputation could be somehow affected.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The is your second post I am commenting on but I discover you don't always give us link nor tell us more about the website other than what they do. It would have made sense if you tell us the name of the website so that I can make research on the said website. From all what you said, I think the website may be a good source of making money.

AmaliaTG

The is your second post I am commenting on but I discover you don't always give us link nor tell us more about the website other than what they do. It would have made sense if you tell us the name of the website so that I can make research on the said website. From all what you said, I think the website may be a good source of making money.
Exactly I also want to know the same and know the 100 friends he is talking about. He hasn't given us the depth to the site neither has he outline the name of the site or its website name. @Mertayasa I am still waiting for you to give me a bit of background clarity since you are the one who is experienced in that site before I can even research further on it or even sign up. Please next time give us full details, I have been following your thread but you tend to leave us hanging with your useful information. Your information are good but try to be elaborative.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Looks like a nice money making website, kind of like a social media where we can earn too. And it is a fresh new website, just been launched on June 2021, so members may be coming in more. Yes, the job does look pretty simple, writing comments on different social media websites sounds good!

vives

View attachment 46567
Please send me the link to the site so that I can also make money to commenting on posts