Get Paid to Write Get paid to write comment in SocialSeo (5 Dollars Payment Proof)

Mertayasa

One of the most easy way to make money is just by write comment in someone social media. This site is very new and currently has no more than 500 users. If I not mistaken this site launch on June 2021, it's very new but 100% legit. I can said it's legit because I've been paid one time in this site (you can see the payment proof below).
As I said, in this site the job is very simple. We just need to write a comment to available task. Usually the job is come from face book, twitter dan kind of blog post. So if you want to join this site you should have your account and remember your account must be real and have over 100 friends. If you use fake account to write comment the site will block you. Since the site is safe and legit I recommend you to use your primary account to avoid getting banned.

Here is my first payment from this site, Note : Swastiastu store is my online store, this proof is my own. I'm not copy anything from google or anywhere, you can check and if you find it, just report it to moderator.

20210717_132345.jpg

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Congrats first for your withdrawal from socialseos. I saw the information first time through @Augusta. He was the first man here in the forum that told me about socialseos how one can earn dividends through social seos by receiving posting offers that is better than what other forums do pay at the moment. But in socialseos you don't have to earn all the time you just have to follow notifications to get when you'll be doing your next tasks.

Mertayasa

This sounds like a really good money earning opportunity. However, I would like to know if they pay through any other methods other than Paypal? There are many people who cannot receive money through Paypal because it is simply not supported in their country. I would also appreciate if you can also suggest some other sites that pay through cryptocurrencies.
Recently this site only accept paypal as their payment, but we never know what's gonna happen in the future. Let's hope the site will accept another payment option. I realize that since I post about make money, most of people said they can't join the site because of the payment problem. But most of the site I work on and paid me good amount of money is using paypal.

Mertayasa

Thank you for this information because this sounds like a good gig for sure . If it's still new that means the rate of their payment is high and because it doesn't have many people in it. Once I get an opportunity, I always make sure I try it out. Let me see how this one is going to go for me. If you had posted your referal you could have gained alot from people in this forum. But I haven't understood what you meant by having 100 friends in my account. Which account, the social media account or the social SEO account?
Thank you for clarify this one and sorry to make you confuse. 100 friends I'm talking about is, friends in your social media account not on the site account. The reason is the site don't want you to use fake account. That's way if you use fake account, they will banned your account.

Mertayasa

The is your second post I am commenting on but I discover you don't always give us link nor tell us more about the website other than what they do. It would have made sense if you tell us the name of the website so that I can make research on the said website. From all what you said, I think the website may be a good source of making money.
First of all thank you for all of your comment to my post. The reason I'm not put link of the site is I don't want to have problem with my post, I think the name of the site I'm talking about it's very clear I write in the title. If you interested to join or know more about the site, you also can make your own research.