Get rich quick vs. Get rich smart

Preacher

I've tried many get rich quick business schemes and while they seem to work for others, they never have for me no matter how much effort I put in. Now I'm doing things smarter and learning from successful people who only want others to succeed.

greenieS

Verified member
Well, there's a big difference. If you get rich quick and especially at a younger age, you will not know how to manage your money and what to do in certain situations and you can lose everything. There are so many examples of rich overnight people who have had nothing in a maximum of 1 year. It is best to become rich smart, it means that you have analyzed certain situations in advance and you have prepared for the success that will follow. You will know how to manage your money and all that.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Nice submission @greenieS .

I'll choose to get rich smart anyday and anytime, because why would I want to get rich quick for what?

Get rich quick mindset leads to attrocities because people with that sort of mindset will be able to go any length to get money, we have them around, ritualists, yahoo yahoo, corrupted officials etc and the most craziest thing is they blow the money real quick maybe in clubs or buying things that don't matter etc that's what you get when you have get rich quick mindset.

But If you're smart, you'll get many rewards which money is just a slice out of the whole cake, you'll be humble, you'll be more skilled, you'll be appreciated, you'll leave a good legacy.

Getting rich quick is just a race to the bottom.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well to me, if it is getting too quick then I start to feel like it is not legit which brings about one falling a victim of scam, well I am not saying that it happens every time but it is just that one has to be smart. These days, I tell people that it is not about working hard anymore but working smart. If you work too much and think you will get paid based on the amount of job you did, then you might end up realizing that you have been fooling yourself. You just have to be able to figure out the right way to earn money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think most of the get rich quick schemes do not work for most of the people. I think it mostly works for those who try to create such kind of get rich quick schemes to fool people. For example, HYIPs are a "Get Rich Quick" scheme because they promise to pay a good amount of money in a short period of time. However, HYIP investors rarely make any money. Most of the time it is HYIP owners who make money. If you want to make money, then start trading cryptocurrencies on your own instead of relying ion such kind of schemes that are nothing but fraud.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well, making money online and anywhere either in a quicker way or in a distant or longer way, we all need to be smarter inorder to make money anyway and anywhere. Cos what you are planning to do, someone else or people have already been doing it, so inorder to be successful in anything we need to be extraordinary smarter.

E

eldavis

Earning smart Is the best option for me, most of these get rich quick scheme are usually scam, they trick unsuspecting persons with the idea of making big money in a short period of time.