Trading Discussion Good knowledge and skill

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Traders are successful in forex business who have good knowledge skills. They make money from this business without any fear or loss. Knowledge and trading skills are important. If traders are only losing, there's no point in gaining experience. At first, start trading with a demo account. There are many brokers like Eurotrader that offer a free demo account.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no way will have the right skills and good knowledge in forex and not be successful with it. The reason why there are many losers compare to the successful traders is that most traders don't have the knowledge or even seek knowledge on the technical know out of how forex works. Some people it is easy it it can be self taught.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have traded forex and I gained immensely .Although, I have recorded losses too. Forex required adequate knowledge and need you to be equipped inorder to make something tangible.
However, it is not peculiar to forex but cut across all other forms of investment too. I made it a point of duty to study hard and it worked.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I strongly believe the reason a lot of people lose money on forex trading is because they don't have the proper knowledge and understanding of how it works and how they can capitalise on it and make a lot of profit. there is no doubt that there are people making a whole lot of money on forex trading. There are people who give others to trade for them, I don't like this idea at all.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
If you are loosing i think you should count that as experience , because you are obviously gaining more experience that will let you make more profitability income on the long run , so keep trying and also its still best to meet mentors and professionals that could offer support for you to Learn the forex business sucessfully

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no way will have the right skills and good knowledge in forex and not be successful with it. The reason why there are many losers compare to the successful traders is that most traders don't have the knowledge or even seek knowledge on the technical know out of how forex works. Some people it is easy it it can be self taught.
Yeah spot on. That is what I have been saying since that it is very important for people who wants to venture into forex trading or any form of trading like cryptocurrency braiding to always seek knowledge and understanding of how to do things like technical analysis before they start trading. To me the main reason alot of people lose is because of lack of understanding and the knowledge of how to make profit.