Crypto Have you been scammed by fake experts pretending to give you 100% signal?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This days more and more scammers in the digital ecosystem are going up, diverting to many ways in order to scam people. Some claim to be expert crypto analysers claiming to offer legit 100% signal to those who fell short to analyse the crypto market and make successful trading.

But almost 90% of this experts aren't what they claim to be, most of them are simply scammers. After losing money investing around Cryptocurrency, they just want to recover their lost funds, by becoming fraudulent in nature. Which makes them trying to scam others in the name of given them signal.

Be wary of this kind of persons coming to you, claiming they are experts crypto analyst, to offer you signal for some amount of crypto. Remember real experts aren't doing anything with your money, they have gained much from Cryptocurrency, they don't have time to deceive anyone, just them and their crypto business.

Putta Vince

Yes I remember once getting scammer just $25 of bitcoin to a facebook scammer who disguised himself as Bitcoin mining manager and promised to return 300% return the next day. I blindly believed in him , and got scammed. It was just $25 + $5 (for bitcoin fees) , but still money doesn't come easily.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not been scammed using this method before but I have heard and known some people that have been scammed using this method. The don claim they have reliable source of getting their signal only to scam the gullible ones. I wonder what some people gain in making other cry.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes I remember once getting scammer just $25 of bitcoin to a facebook scammer who disguised himself as Bitcoin mining manager and promised to return 300% return the next day. I blindly believed in him , and got scammed. It was just $25 + $5 (for bitcoin fees) , but still money doesn't come easily.
It's simply a devastating one to get scammed in any way. Scammers are exploring many ways just to get money from people to enrich themselves. The reason why I don't pay for signals straightaway is due to the fact of succumbing to scam of the kind you suffered. I prefer the person to give me free signal first then when it is a profitable one then I'll sub via his channel.