Have You Ever Used Traffic Exchanges Before?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The term "Traffic exchange" refers to many kinds of traffic exchanging platforms that make it possible to send traffic to your website. I have never used traffic exchanges before, but I have heard and read a lot about the. Traffic exchanges are used by many people who want to advertise their website to several people. I have heard that advertisement networks like Adsense or others might ban you website if you use these exchanges to get traffic to your website because they need genuine traffic. So, I would like to ask if someone in here has ever used any Traffic exchange without the intention to generate traffic in order to gain monetary benefit from advertisement networks? Please share you experience. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 28127

Traffic exchange is like a PTC ad where you have to visit an ad for little seconds then after that confirm a captcha or solve it to pass to the next website. The website owner pretends that visitor is seeing your website which is the same case for PTC clicks you get a huge number of visitors but most of them claim the reward and close the website after that. It is the same purpose for ad mailers where visitor visits websites to get credit mailer to advertise do not mean that it is interesting. The conversion to signups and new members by this way is extremely low.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have tested various traffic exchange sites, however, I have never marketed my blogs and websites through traffic exchange site. You can surely get tons of traffic by using traffic exchange site, and you do not have to pay to use traffic exchange site as you can earn free points by running traffic exchanger tool and use those poits to send traffic to your site. However, If the primary aim of your website is to make money, traffic exchange does not help as the traffic exchange traffic is just a number it does not convert. In other words you will only get traffic but no revenue.

Fufi

have tested various traffic exchange sites, like Adsense however, I have never marketed my blogs and websites through traffic exchange site too