Have You Ever Worked On A Blog?

Bisolami

Verified member
Working on a blog is one of the first jobs that I got online. I have always been a very good writer and I was invited by a friend to come and work on his blog. I was never perfect even though I know how to write a lot. That was where I learned search engine optimization skills. I think I can say that I benefited from blogging in that aspect because my friend taught me about search engine optimization.

Also, I worked on another blog and I left the previous one that I was working fir became the new one offered to pay me more money. That was where my blogging journey began. I began to work on different blogs at the same time and I was able to benefit from it. I have a lot of experience when it comes to blogging. I have also worked for international platforms and I have added it to my curriculum vitae.

Working on a blog or a lot of blogs had boosted my skills as a writer and that is why I mostly get gigs on some freelancing platforms. It is hard to get jobs there but you are surely going to get some.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have my own blog. I make money from my blog in multiple ways such as adsense, amazon ads, product and service sales, etc. I have been blogging for a couple of years. In the beginning, I did not have any writing experience, therefore, I hired an SEO writer to write content for my blog. Once my blog was approved for adsense, I started writing my own blog posts. The primary benefit of hiring an expert to write on my blog was that my blog posts were able to rank high on search engines. Since my posts appeared on search engines, I received organic traffic.