Health benefits of eating fish

Empress

Verified member
Fish has a lot of important nutrient such as vitamin D and protein and it is also a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids which are important for our body and brain
Fish helps to reduce the risk of having heart attack and strokes and they also contain nutrient that are crucial during development that is why it is recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women because it is high in Omega 3 fatty acids which is essential for eye and the brain
Fish also helps to boost brain health which control memory and emotion and it also helps to prevent and treat depression and fish is actually a great source of vitamin D
Fish also helps to reduce auto immune diseases

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Fish a good source of essential nutrients like vitamin d and Omega-3 fatty acid. Both of which are very essential for the proper function of the heart and brain. Tuna is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acid among other types of fish. Avoid frying the fish if you want to get most out of the essential nutrients it offers.

Barin

I like eating fish a lot because it contains a lot nutritious benefits and it doesn't has a side effect unlike the red meat

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Over here we eat smoked fish and that is the most popular one but I don't really know the nutritional value of the smoke fish if the omega-3 fat is still available since all the fats that are on the fishes will be lost during the smoking process, personally I only know fish to be a good source of protein that is all.

Drrooll

I like eating fish than meat because meat has a side effect when eaten too much unlike fish that doesn't have a side effect

Acerrim

Fish helps in a lot of ways it provides different kinds of nutrient to the body we should always make sure to eat fish at least three times in a week