Hoard No Information: Share Your Earning Tips Trendrians.

Kendy

Verified member
I am really curious and ready to start earning online. I'm from a lower-tier country and unfortunately we're not being given leverage to participate in well paying online tasks. This has made it difficult to earn substantially online.

I'm actually an article writer and I can edit works and proof read as well, as my field of specialization is English education but I'm aware of sites like; Fiverr and Upwork but I don't have the means yet to compete with those creators because I'm still trying to purchase a good laptop to enhance my opportunities.
I'm a student who is self-sponsored and I see challenges as opportunities. I would appreciate if you could be realistic in sharing sites or forums whereby I can offer my skills and I could earn atleast $3 on a daily basis.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Hello bro,am glad seeing you here.According to your post,i can see your are looking for a legitimate site or forum to earn daily.

You are at the right platform then.Trendri offers the best credits ever.Here in this site you can be making $2 daily.How?First of all,when we talk about making money online.What does it requires?It requires sacrifice and self-determination, determining to earn that amount daily will need your time and wisdom.

You can earn $2 daily here in trendri by creating 10 quality threads and 15 quality comments on post.Each post and threads must contain 200 words,well written, paragraphed and well punctuated.Creating 10 quality threads will earn you $1 plus,then commenting on post will also earn you $1 making it $2.You also earn $0.0065 when any PTP member post or comment on your threads.You also earn $0.0015 for daily activities.

Do you know what i love most?
Trendri has various payment method such as, PayPal, bank transfer and Binance pay.Unlike some forum that has only one means of payment.
So devoting your time in this forum will be giving you some cool money daily.
I have one of my friend here that makes $2 everyday, that's cool money calculating it in a week.

Stena

Hello Kendy, I would advice that you garner skills specific to your 'writing' ability. Do you have search engine optimization skills? Go for that!
If you want to work on fiverr or Upwork, you have to ensure that your profile is one that is very attractive, I am sure this would help you stand out in that competitive sphere.
There are many good writers who are earning more than $3-$5 on freelancing sites.

Setho

VIP Contributor
In the world today there are actually a lot of things that somebody can be able to do that is going to be fetching you money and you really do not have to so much trouble for it . What I am going to say first of all is that if you want to start making money it is important that you should be able to highlight things that you can do and the things that you cannot . This is going to help you to understand the right skill that you can be able to learn that is going to give you an advantage .
For example if you are somebody that knows very much about colours and how you can become creative then it is a very good opportunity for you to become a graphic designer or a video editor .

There are also some people who are very good in technical aspects and can be able to solve problems and these kind of people are generally suited for becoming a website developer or a mobile app developer . For somebody who has a statistical background you can choose to become a data scientist by learning python or r .

Rachael

Verified member
From this thread title, it could mean that people do hoard information on how they make money online and in some cases, it might not be intentional. If you do not ask, how would you receive? I noticed that with one of my friends, when it comes to sites like forums, where you literally do not have to invest money before you can earn, he will not let me know such opportunity but when it comes to sites that demands an investment an referrals as a criteria for withdrawing the money, he would bombard me with messages and screenshots and I wonder if this could be intentional or not because as I joined this forum, I noticed his presence too but unfortunately he never tipped me about it even when he knows I am dedicated in anything I do. I did not take offence in it as I just let it slide. There are some cases, where one will not divulge all their earning secrets to you and this is reality. The same way they paid or researched tirelessly to learn their strategies and skills, they expect you do the same because nothing good comes easy. First of all acquaint yourself by developing a skill and things will fall in pleasant places.