Earn Money Holding distant culinary tutorial for special foreign dishes

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The distant learning is very popular here since it is the educational method that is being used by all schools. In social media I always see videos of cooking dishes. I didn’t know that you can learn cooking via distant tutorials. There is a high demand for special or popular foreign dishes like the Japanese Katsudon or the Korean samgyupsal. The student would be paying a tutorial fee depending on the scope that he availed which is from 5 to 20 dishes to learn.

I came to know this when a friend invited me to be a guest tutor for my knowledge of our native cuisine. It is easy to do because cooking is actually not very complicated when you have all the needed ingredients and the tools and equipment for cooking. The only issue is your resume on culinary arts.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've watch several videos on YouTube about preparing different kinds of dishes. Still I couldn't develop the interest in cooking. I don't like cooking, I cook occasionally, and my foods aren't all that exceptional cos I don't cook often to improve on what I cook. Not everyone are passionate via cooking, I'm not passionate for that.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think this kind of ways to make money can be utilized by most women because men are not that passionate wen it comes to cooking. In fact I don't cook more than twice in a month. I do most of my food in eatery or let say if my fiancee comes around.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I never took interest in learning culinary skills but I believe this is one of the best niches to make money online. You can not only make money by writing and selling cookbooks but also start a cooking channel on youtube. You can even create a cooking course and sell your course via udemy.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only people I do recommend this type of work for is those people that are in the line of catering. In my country, catering work is getting a lot of attention and there must be a time where one needs to have different people from different countries, then we need to know how others prepare their dishes.

Setho

VIP Contributor
They are often a lot of people who are willing to expand their scope especially in the area of dieting and cooking. It will also be a very good idea for you to create something like this because it is not going to be a physical class and members can take classes from anywhere.