How can i do forex trading?

Hania iman

There are many types of trading like forex trading. Trading is cery risky because we don't know that this trading will give us profit or not. I don't know about forex trading. I know about other types of it and how can i do trading with cryptocurrency and what are the rules of trading and basic steps to do trading . Is there any wallet for this? Some people prefer investment over trading. Which is best investment or trading and which give more profit . I know investment is also risky . Tell me your opinion about trading and investment and best site for trading.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't see any reason why you wouldn't succeed when it comes to forex trading. Everything depends on your spirit, of you push yourself so hard, that you want to become a forex trading expert and maximize your time and investment into real momey making venture and work towards it. Surely, you'll come to reap the benefits provided you followed in guidelines, and apply caution on your own as well in order to stay off floating loss.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There is only one forex trading and if you are not interested to trade the forex market there are other volatile market you can also trade such as cryptocurrency trading or maybe stock trading , all these things need a certain degree of expertise before you are able to make profit with them and that is what you are to dedicate your time to learn and understand.

Forex generally deals with technical and fundamental analysis and these are the needed skills that you will need to trade the market profitably , with a good and better understanding of technical and fundamental analysis there's is a good possibility of you making profits and gaining from forex trading but without the required understanding and knowledge forex trading may even be s dangerous game.

First of all you need to really check out different volatile market and know the one you are passionate about before you can even think of making profit , after you have been able to check out to know the one you are interested to learn then you need to spend a lot of your time to learn and understand everything , there are some YouTube videos that can guide you but to become a total expert you need to learn it with money.

E

eldavis

Trading is risky, be it trading the forex market or trading on crypto currency, or even stocks market. Before you can think of going into any of these markets, it would be best you go through trainings, to get a better understanding of how it works, I don't know much about crypto and stock trading but you can check out baby pips, it's a site that teaches you the basics for forex trading. This site is for beginners, I believe this would help you on forex trading. Then you can open a demo account to start practicing.

Ponmo

Most probably, you will have to find a way for yourself. You better don’t think of entering the forex market without proper learning. Get the right education and prepare yourself for the ups and downs before you are actually facing them.

Thanosis

You will do your best in forex trading if you do all that by yourself. Learn, practice, build your strategy, take risks, lose money, and find ways to protect your capital. Don’t leave a stone unturned and you will rock your career.

HeavLeighGill

I trade forex and cryptocurrencies on a trading account, but they also have stocks and other assets available. Different traders kind of have different preferences when it comes to what and where to trade. You can invest with CedarFX if you're interested in a 0 commission account setup and you'd have access to a lot of instruments, but honestly I'd recommend starting on demo or spending more time learning first. Jumping in quickly is a surefire way to blow your account, but patience and effort can help you get started on the right foot.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Your risk can be lowered buying low leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, avoiding trading in volatile market, using micro account and other techniques can help you lengthen your trading profit. Eurotrader provides high trading leverage, narrow trading spread and flexible margin level. They allow traders with a 111% deposit bonus that naturally increases traders’ return.

FXOchartist

Verified member
How to start forex trading is very simple. Trader just need to open account trading in particular broker, let say FXOpen broker. Then before deposit account, better follow instruction to verify account on grade 2. Provided document requirement to comply KYC rules. Deposit account can using payment processor and or cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.

When trader already open account and make deposit, then they can install trading platform, depends on the broker, may offer different platform. In FXOpen support platform Mt4. MT5, or TickTrader terminal platform. TickTrader designed for ECN account, simply trader can trade on multiple market using one account.

The hard part in trading, is how to making profit consistently, this is the big challenge for traders, forex is risky business and not all people having adequate knowledge to making profit in forex business.

Asahi

Verified member
Your mindset should be trading-friendly.If you pass more and more time with the market, you can possibly build up a strong and positive mindset. Besides developing a trading-genial mindset, traders should keep earning more and more knowledge. Eurotrader’s all facilities will cheer up your mind for trading.

Exoculate

There are different types of forex trading that include different strategies and methods. If you are not sure which strategy you want to adopt, then you should first learn about every strategy that you want to apply and understand them carefully. Then test each and every strategy on your wishlist on a demo for 4 to 6 weeks to see how you are adapting to them. Then, when you finally find the one, modify it as per your own style and apply it in a live account.

Serment

Trading will be risky but where is the thrill without a dash of risk? There are many ways traders can lower the risk: by placing stop loss at the start of each trade. If beginners practise on a demo account, they can increase confidence and achieve their goals. It is all about mindset and approach.

Gaspard Edwards

If you are asking for the perfect path, I can help you:
  1. Knowledge is everything. So first of all gain and improve your knowledge
  2. Start to practise your knowledge and skills. Demo trading will help.
  3. Learn to analyse the market and forecast its direction.
  4. Make a trading plan
  5. Get a live trading account
  6. Make trades
  7. Learn from your mistakes

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Scalpers prefer trading by following small time frames, on the other hand, those who are long term traders prefer trading by following big time frames. This technique will help you survive in adverse situation of the market. Eurotrader is a perfect broker for scalpers because they use smart bridge technology.

Laminary

There are two ways to do forex trading. One is by learning and upskilling your own skills and another is by relying on a skilled trader who would trade on your behalf.
This can be done through copy trading, pamm/mam accounts or hiring an account manager. Talking about my personal experience, manual trading never worked for me so I opened an account with zulutrade. The benefit of copy trading is that I don’t have to make trading decisions on my own but can copy the trades of highly experienced and professional traders. This has particularly helped me a lot in having good returns and I think that’s the only thing that matters in the end.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
People dream about earning millions of dollars but personally as a trader I know how hard it is. Maintaining consistency in trading is really tough but if you can maintain, you can earn a better amount every month. FXOpulence provides 1:500 leverage and narrow trading spread.