How can I get referrals to my products?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very crucial to consider leveraging on existing network by reaching out to friends and family because this is how you can contact those that are interested in your referral program. You should also try to offer incentives or rewards for refferals. You can decide to use discount , free product or services or exclusive accesses to special offers so that you can attract referrals. It is also important to create referral programs with a very clear and attractive terms because this is what we make it easier for existing customers or contacts so refer others to your product or services.

raaman

Valued Contributor
By saying "my products", do you mean your own products or some other's products under a referral program? Anyway, getting referrals either for your own products and someone else's products under any affiliate program is difficult. So naturally, as you said, you need to approach all your known friends and relatives for help and support. This way, you will be able to see some success. That apart, you can also post your referral links on social media platforms that may help.