Adbtc: Make Money By Buying and Selling Referrals

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
What is Addbtc?

Adbtc.top is a PTC website that allows you to make money by clicking ads, you click on ads, visit the ad page for few seconds and earn a small amount. If you do it every day, you will reach the withdrawal threshold and get paid through multiple methods including Bitcoin.

Is Adbtc profitable?

If your primary aim is to make money from the site just by clicking ads, I am afraid, this is not a profitable site, they provide limited ads and you earn few satoshis. In order to profit from this site, you need to build referrals. When you refer users to the site, you will earn from your referral clicks.

What is the best way to profit from adbtc?

PTC is not a great way to earn, however, what makes adbtc interesting is you can buy and sell referrals. If you have been unable to make much because you don’t have referrals, you can buy referrals. If you have referrals, you can sell your referrals and make more money. The platform has a marketplace where you can buy and sell referrals. Interestingly, you don’t even have to spend money from your pockets to buy referrals, you can use your account balance.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Anything that has to do with referrals is a no for me. I don't kike something where another person somewhere is responsible for my success or failure. I like things that make me responsible for my reward or condemnation. That is because you can't control another person. And if your success is determined by that person, it can hinder you.

That's how someone used my link to join a site. He was supposed to complete certain tasks on the site for me to earn my rewards. It took him about 2 months to be able to complete the tasks. That's how my reward were delayed just because he could not organise himself. I prefer to work for myself. That's why this referral things are not for me. I don't even try them.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I was once a member of the adbtc.top site. But I stopped working there because I just got bored with paid to click websites. They use up so much data bundles when you ********* and you only earn peanuts from such an activity.

When I was working there, I did not learn about the referrals program. Maybe it was not so active like mentioned here by then. It sounds like an interesting way of earning. Especially if you are so good at gaining referrals. You can just gain as much as possible then sell them in the marketplace section.

I also like that it's payout method includes Bitcoin. It is the only payment method that I am currently using for online earnings. So maybe I will go back to check the site again and see if I can start working there.