How can I make my first dollar online?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
I understand very well that to make first dollar online could be so difficult for so many people especially the beginners. It is worth to mention that starting small and gradually increasing can lead to success on the long run and that is why you must engage in carrying out or executing simple task online to make money. However, you should try as much as possible to explore freelancing platforms because you can turn your skills and expertise into income opportunities on these platforms. You can leverage on platforms like freelancer, fiverr or upwork to display your skills and make money.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Every journey begins with a single step and that is why you should try starting a side hustle or offering services such as graphic design or writing. You could also be a virtual assistant to make your first dollar. I have found that so many people have achieved success in graffic designing and you can also try it out . Finding your niche and leveraging on your strength could bring a significant chances for you to make your first dollar on the internet as well.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have professional skills, you can join freelancing sites and make your first income online. That's what I did. If you do not have professional skill you can try micro job sites where you can do small jobs. However, on micro job sites you have to work on multiple jobs just to earn a buck. Paid to posts sites are another good avenue to make money for those who do not have any professional skills but can write in English. Get paid to sites are another way to name money