Where to invest 100 dollar online

Immilash

We're do you think I will invest $100 online, I want to invest my $100 online were do you suggest I invest that will bring me a good returns.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If I were you and I happen to have one hundred dollar on me without knowing where to invest it, I will put in a crypto business, to be honest, that is the only place you can invest such amount of money with the hope of becoming a millionaire anytime from the moment you do. What most people do not know about investments like this is that you will get to be hopeful, the excitement of having your money invested somewhere is enough to make you hopeful and happy. Another thing I think someone could put it in is in an affiliate program if there is any brand that accept as low as that amount then you are good to go

General01

You can invest in forex trading
However, you must have the necessary skill and knowledge otherwise the investment lead to premium loss.
With the right skill you'll make mouthwatering profits there trust me

zenideni

If you like to take risks and losing $100 is not important to you, I suggest you take a look at my post. We made a lot of money, so I started with 100 dollars too. Of course, you can also invest in altcoins, but you should not go back and look at that money for a long time. On the site I mentioned, you'll most likely earn 3,4,5 $ a day.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you have up to that amount of money to invest ,do not even make any attempt to invest in any mining site or website that promise you a very high return on your investment because you might be at risk of being scammed by most of them because they are not trusted, you should look for potential coin you are comfortable with and invest the money in it and let it be for some few months it is possible for you to gain hundred percent of your investment, most people do not save their money in the bank again but they are interested to invest in cryptocurrency. Because that is another way to invest your money and get us something reasonable.

ojo2021

Banned
There are a lot of platforms where you can invest your 100bucs. You can venture into crypto such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and the rest by looking into some mining sites where you will charged some fee and be paid some free crypto. You can take your time to learn forex trading and binary options. Though they are highly risky and also profitable.

You can make your own research. Find out the platform that soothe you and invest your cash.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are various ways in which you can invest $100 to make multiple return on investment over long time.

Cryptocurrency is one of them ways in which you can invest $100. you simply look for a cryptocurrency that has a lot of potential and invest your money in it for a long time.

You can also engage in cryptocurrency Trading. It is very important to learn from an expert if you are going to do this.

You can also invest this amount into acquiring a digital skills which you can render in the marketplace as a freelancer.

Allison and Udemy are the two websites in which you can invest that amount to acquire digital skills.

General01

You can invest in forex trading
However, you must have the necessary skill and knowledge otherwise the investment will lead to premium losses.
But,With the right skill you can make mouthwatering profits there trust me

Jamoflondon

Verified member
With such amount of money, I think one can actually make good income from it online if you spend it right, one could invest it in online shopping, what I meant is, you could be a pre order agent, that will help people to order for whatever they want from online stores, I am not trying to say that people are not enlightened enough to be able to do such simple thing, but there are some foreign stores that anyone can’t just shop from it except you know how to go about it, or you can even be a dropshipper, it also bring in good income.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Investing can change an individual's life for the better, if you're not afraid to lose $100, you can start investing it somewhere worthwhile. Stocks can be one of the most powerful tool to build wealth that an average person can buy. If you're only investing $100 or less, it might be worth to look at stock index funds. It's simple, just put your money into a stock index mutual fund, and then you can choose from a wide variety of stock indexes. An index fund might be the only thing you'll need to succeed in your investing

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you have $100 for you want to invest it online there are several businesses you can go into and make some good amount of money for yourself. One of the businesses I will advise you to go with that money is creating a blog.

Blogging is a lucrative venture and with $100 you can actually create your own blog and if you're consistent enough you will actually make some good amount of money on the long run.

The first thing you need to do if you want to start your own blog is to identify a niche you have some knowledge of and you are passionate of also.

You need to learn some things like SEO in order to be able to attract traffic. You need to put some level of consistency and seriousness and before a you are going to make some good amount of money on it. You can also learn trading cryptocurrencies.

oualidje

i can suggest you to invest 100$ in a automatic robot trading that gives you every time a profit (1hour, 3hours, 6 hours, 12hours, 24 hours, 3 days )
you just deposit your money in this robot , buy it and begin receiving your profit.