How can I manage my time to work online?

Ajebo25

Verified member
I have been working online for a long period of time now and I can say that working online takes a lot of time and energy, sometimes you can even work online and get no good results for your time probably because you didn't get paid by the site which you have worked for or you lost your investment online due to some shake on signal or value of money.

It is very hard for me to balance my time between working online and having personal time for my self simply because I work online throughout the day, I think the problem is mainly because am not consistent to work online but at the end of the day I still don't complete my daily goal which I've set to work online.

Do you also experience this? Because I want you to share with me how you manage your time online and still have extra time for yourself.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I can manage my time to work online by following some simple steps. First, I should set a schedule for myself. It is important to know when I will be at my computer and how long I will spend on it. For example, I can set up a timer for 30 minutes or an hour so that I can know exactly how much time is left before I have to leave the computer.

Second, I should plan my day in advance. For example, if I know that there are going to be several tasks that need to be done during the day, then I can schedule them so that they do not overlap with each other. For example, if there are three tasks that need to be done before lunchtime, then it would be best if they were done before noon so that we are not wasting time during that part of the day.

Third, it is important to take breaks from time to time because otherwise your mind gets tired and you end up getting distracted by other things which means more work later on in the day or even worse - you may get behind schedule and fail in completing tasks on time which means more stress in your life.

allison001

Verified member
The problem is from you , because normally you should not be looking for opportunities to be working throughout the day online . Even me personally I cannot try that because such will be so stressful concentrating all day online,

For now the highest I can work in a day is about 5 hours and even with this it is always so stressful. I have come to understand that online responsibilities most especially posting and typing needs a lot of concentration and brain energy.

You talk about some platform not paying you after you have done all the necessary posting and commenting , well I don't really know about the platform you have been concentrating on but it is always better for you to focus on those that are paying.

There's so many dubious paid to post website out there I will not waste my time because some of them are not ready to pay even when they claim to.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is totally true that the act of making money online is so addictive especially if you have a legit paying website that pays you money consistently reasonably and most importantly considerably . But despite the fact that making money online is very interesting it shouldn't be a reason why we should only default all the time that we have just to make money online and forget all the human related activities that we possibly have priority to . As human beings we are have other activities to take care of that is far away from the act of making money online and what that means is that we have other activities that involves we ourselves as human beings such as visiting a friend , going to the market or to the mall , or even exercising our muscles and bodies . Whatever the case may be making money online shouldn't be the only thing that we devote all our time in a particular day to accomplish .

In order to manage your time when it comes to the act of making money online it is advised that you set out a timetable on what time to what time you will be using to make money online like for me personally 3 to 4 hours is enough for me to make money online on the two websites or platforms that I constantly used to make money online .

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Managing your time online solely depends on the nature of gigs you are involved in and your targeted amount to achieve per day.
Though, how hard they are also plays a major roles. So for you to manage your time effectively online
you need simple jobs that are not too time consuming. Just like PTP, PTC and some micro tasks gigs.

These kinds of jobs are easy to manage efficiently, considering time, and you must be very fast to be able to swerve from one gig to the other to achieve your aim.

Sikapa

Verified member
I think you don't need any advice on this because you are doing your own business in other to earn money. The only one who can advice your is you yourself and not anyone else. Online money making sometimes needs a lot of time especially those who are doing it full-time.

Therefore it is up one to decide whether or not to do online money making as full-time or part-time. But there are some people who are not even doing online money as full time but yet they stay long online while earning scanty money. Well, maybe they do their own different things and not on money making. So you have to check to see whether the money you are earning is worth the time you are spending online and if that is so then I think you have no problem but if you are wasting much time online rather than your money then you can advice yourself.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you really want to make a reasonable amount of money on the internet you need to be very disciplined because that will determine the way you can handle your time. I remember some time ago when I was working on the internet and I was not really achieving the required results, then I had to discipline myself in such a way that I won't do any other thing except I complete my online tasks.

Depending on the kind of time you get, you can dedicate morning hours to complete certain tasks and make some amount of money and also dedicate the afternoon time for certain tasks and if possible make some amount of money also. The same thing goes with the night time and so many of them.

If you want to succeed online you should make out a lot of time because time is very important when it comes to online money making. You don't need to distract yourself with some kind of offline jobs that will not really give you a lot of money.

But if you have a job that is giving you a lot of money offline you can also combine it with certain websites online order to make more money.