Passive income How can someone make $100 a month passive income?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Passive income is the money someone earn by doing the job once I get paid over and over again.

Passive income is make it basically much easier for someone to make money while busy enjoying doing some other things.

I have a friend who said he likes passive income because you can make money while he is sleeping and this sounds interesting.

I am also attracted to the beauty of passive income essentially when it comes to earnings online.

The problem here is that I don't know what I can do as presents that can bring me passive income.

So I want to ask you guys that what can I do that will bring me passive income of $100 in a month consistently?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most times it depends on the platform you are using in advertising your skill. if you are freelancer at the beginning it might actually be difficult but with time it is possible for you to start making something. When you start making something as a freelancer I think it is possible for you to make up to $200 on monthly basis with your skills.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Sotherefore A friend told me that I can create an app that will be happening to a lot of people. He said if I am able to create one or two that receive like hundreds of thousands of download on Google play store, I can apply for Google admobs. He said that I am going to make passive income anytime people open my app on their Android phone.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
@Sotherefore A friend told me that I can create an app that will be happening to a lot of people. He said if I am able to create one or two that receive like hundreds of thousands of download on Google play store, I can apply for Google admobs. He said that I am going to make passive income anytime people open my app on their Android phone.
Yes I know all those things might be profitable but even with this you are not sure about the actual amount of money you are going to make if you have an opportunity to reach up to 5000 download, and also if it will be possible for you to make up to 1 dollars every day or even more, that is what we are interested.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best platform to make such an amount is maybe through affiliate marketing or as a freelancer. But you need to know how to cut your onion before you can make this kind of money on either of the two platforms I mentioned. This is because there are many rules guiding how money are made on them.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Write an ebook on a topic that is in demand. Publish this ebook on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. See how passive income starts building. However, before you can make money from ebooks, you need to market your book well (including paid ads), your book should also be professionally written and edited.

Good luck

Verified member
I think you can make such money with freelancer.writing of articles for people or an organization can help to generate such income but one needs to work very hard and have a very good writing skills.Writing is not really easy when it comes to long article for publication,there must be total efficient and effective write up which will impress the management.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the simple ways you can make passive income online is to sell video courses on high in demand topic like money relationship and health. people are looking to solve problems in this three areas. They are ready to pay anyone who can give them tips on how to achieve results faster. you just need to know how to market and you're good to go.

Last edited:

Setho

VIP Contributor
It will have to take a great deal of commitment and hard work for a very long time before you will be making $100 in passive income alone in a day. I would advise you to combine so many streams especially from blogging and posting of YouTube videos of top quality.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can make more than $100 buy parking domain names with higher traffic. the only thing you need to do is that you must be able to come up with expired women that are still receiving lots of traffic. What is the acquire them you can register them with domain parking platform like Sedo.com. you are going to receive your earnings at the end of the month.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of passive income ideas in which you can make more than $100 on monthly basis. One of the best passive income methods to make more than that amount of money on monthly basis is Amazon direct Kindle publishing. Imagine publishing about 50 books and you're making daily sales.