Earn Money How Can Someone Make Money From Pinterest?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Pinterest is one of the social media websites that has higher authority on Google search engine.

Pinterest is a website in which you can pin some of the fascinating pictures you come across and share them with other user on the platform.

You can create a board just like Facebook group in which you and other members of the board can post related pictures. You can create a board in any niche except for the Adult niche.

Some people are using this platform to generate traffic to their website. They do this by link a pinned picture back to their website. If people like the pinned picture they click on the backlink.

So I want to ask that how can someone make money on this platform with an account that has thousands of followers?

Pinterest is a very good platform for you to make money especially if you are an affiliate marketer or you have your own products that you are promoting. Someone told me that 80% of Pinterest users are women and therefore if you're promoting anything that is related to women, you will definitely get patronage.

What makes money online and what determines how much you will make is the number of traffic you can be able to generate using any avenue of your choice. So if pininterest can be used to generate traffic, definitely it can also be used to make money online as well

I think Pinterest can be a great platform to do your promotion for Affilliate products or a website or blog. If you have a good number of followers there then you can promote your link in it and get the traffic you need. As long as you read their rules so you don't get banned from there.

Pinterest is a very good platform in the sense that you do not have to do so much work in order to gather people who are interested in a particular topic. You should focus on posting things that give value for sometime then the best way to monetize this is to sell a product peculiar to that niche.

I read somewhere that you can sell a digital product on your account if it happens that you are receiving a lot of free organic traffic on the platform. All you need to do is to setup a payment gateway to receive phone from different part of the world. But I am still learning about this option. I am going to give feedback on my outcome.