Earn Money How Can Someone Make Money Playing Games Online?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Gaming is part of every youth life. It can be very hard to see someone who doesn't like playing game. Android phone has make it pretty much easier for everyone to participate in one game or the other.

There are different games which someone can play both online and offline. As for me I like soccer adventure and bring tasking games.

If I don't have anything to do and there is electricity, I will simply turn on the PES and play a competition with computer. I can also organised competition together with my friends if they are around.

Also I will go online to play football competition with some of my virtual friends. So I want to ask you guys that how can someone make money from playing game online without placing bets?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think there are some websites who permit this kind of fun to earn some money for yourself. My brother once told me about a site he did make money from by just playing a game on it. I think this opportunity is very real but most people do not know about it

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There was a time I registered on a website called soccer manager together with my friends. On this website you act as a coach you wish to see like the information and the player to play. After that you should do the match to start the computer will play for both teams. I wish I could see something similar that will give money for playing game on the website.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have heard that a lot of people can actually make money from playing online video games and the forum normally gets revenue from the advertisements that are being placed on those games. There are some that playing the game also serve as a way of mining some kind of cryptocurrencies.